lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
the new version is quite buggy, you will have to rolback a lot (or use ignore, if work in some case), many part of the game seems broken like interaction with the alchimist.
BTW, dont buy the mare potion yet it's broken.
Same with threesome, jobs, 50% of the cointent in the others shops, etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon474

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
here's the 0.3 update for those interested.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I tried to make a mechanic similar to this in a html/twine game... but instead for a game more like those sandbox games like Girl-Life/DoL. Making a random NPC generator that randomly generated families and relationships and all the attributes of the person including height weight hair colour preferences and where they live and their names, jobs, personality etc, based on real world statistical data... I wanted every NPC in the game to be unique but realistic.

I did end up getting it to work, but there is a surprising about of processing time generating a few thousand people, you start the game and it locks your web browser up for 3 minutes kind of bad. The twine coding made me cry. Might be possible to make a game like that with AI generated art now, was getting way too complicated so I gave up.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The bug hunt is on early. I will start with this. The moment you talk to Kevala in the house and ask him
-Where do you work?

we have this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 384, in script call
  File "dialogue.rpyc", line 526, in script
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mending Society 0.3.0
Mon Apr 17 18:19:03 2023
If you ignore the message when you click on
Where is it?

We have its

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 384, in script call
  File "dialogue.rpyc", line 536, in script
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\Telechargement\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\MendingSociety-0.3.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mending Society 0.3.0
Mon Apr 17 18:21:19 2023

ChaserRaven

Aug 9, 2020
I tried to make a mechanic similar to this in a html/twine game... but instead for a game more like those sandbox games like Girl-Life/DoL. Making a random NPC generator that randomly generated families and relationships and all the attributes of the person including height weight hair colour preferences and where they live and their names, jobs, personality etc, based on real world statistical data... I wanted every NPC in the game to be unique but realistic.

I did end up getting it to work, but there is a surprising about of processing time generating a few thousand people, you start the game and it locks your web browser up for 3 minutes kind of bad. The twine coding made me cry. Might be possible to make a game like that with AI generated art now, was getting way too complicated so I gave up.
you can try generating less people/npcs

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Note that the "Uploader Notes"section of the OP is lying/outdated. The version 0.3.0 linked here and uploaded to Gofile very clearly showed Patreon Version at the bottom of the menu. Had to go to the devs SS and get 0.3.1 from his GD link to get the uncensored version.

Reactions: hyfka
Jul 12, 2020
The bug hunt is on early. I will start with this. The moment you talk to Kevala in the house and ask him
-Where do you work?

we have this

If you ignore the message when you click on
Where is it?

We have its
Well try 5 things and you've bound to find 4 bugs :(
If the dev was on this site it would help to post the bugs, but seems like he is not (according to the OP)

Last time I've played is I could almost remove all bugss, but they are still there and have bred with each other like they were bunny's.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
when 'and a playable female character.' is said which is meant: a playable "female" character or a playable "futa" character?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Don't forget that all and every reference type variable gets converted to a new instance every new passage. To actually have a reference variable that carries over passages you'd have to either use functions or not use twine instead.

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
[v0.3.1]

it's fantastic, very unreliable, but still great.

hopefully will get fixed from being horribly buggy/broken (ren'py crashes that suggest rollback/ignore, but don't really go away).

Last edited:

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
What happens if you play as the female character choice can you by chance like later grow a dick to impregnate other women or do you have be the one who gets impregnated?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to get your offspring to function in any way? The only thing I've found so far is asking them to follow you and sneak them into a 3play.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
"
The game is centered around the impregnation fetish, it simulates the life of a town of several hundred inhabitants being
born, aging, having children, and retiring, all in a dynamically generated world. "

This sounds right up my alley, hell yeah.

Edit: First disappointment I have is not being able to have your mother and/or sister be a brood mother for the pregnancy. (If this is a surprise later, I retract that)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes