Oct 14, 2018
Not sure what to tell you other than the system works for me. Even got one of them pregnant just to make sure the system for that wasn't borked.
I wonder if it's because I skipped ahead, with a year, which means it would've passed the month where the would-be-mothers would've given birth, and then because of that it doesn't register the birthing at all ?
That's the only thing I can think of at least, if it works fine for you.

Jul 12, 2020
It seems like you can get the job as a teacher, but first you need to learn the skill (name randomised) that the school teaches all the way up to 20 in order to manage the school (at 10 you can start teaching in order to gain mana).

From the manage school, you can hire/fire teachers but that seems to be the only jobs at the moment.
and how do I even learn something ? all i seem to be able of is wandering into streets, going into houses and have 3somes.
The only different thigs is the bookmarked ophanage where i can buy daughter to have 3some for when there is noone els in the house

Jul 12, 2020
found it, wander all the streets till you see colored names go to there and don't forget to bookmark.
Will search around for others now.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
found it, wander all the streets till you see colored names go to there and don't forget to bookmark.
Will search around for others now.
I can save you the trouble... it's only Orphanage and College that are colored at the moment.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I wonder if it's because I skipped ahead, with a year, which means it would've passed the month where the would-be-mothers would've given birth, and then because of that it doesn't register the birthing at all ?
That's the only thing I can think of at least, if it works fine for you.
It helps if you bookmark the girl you impregnate, then you can go into the index and it will let you know she has a daughter. You can't interact with the daughter at all until she is 18, so try skipping ahead until that point.

Oct 14, 2018
It helps if you bookmark the girl you impregnate, then you can go into the index and it will let you know she has a daughter. You can't interact with the daughter at all until she is 18, so try skipping ahead until that point.
Yeah but that's the thing, none of them had any children in their lexicon, even after skipping 8 and then 16 years ahead, still no sign of the children.
I tested it with multiple different characters, same thing, so idk what I did wrong.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah but that's the thing, none of them had any children in their lexicon, even after skipping 8 and then 16 years ahead, still no sign of the children.
I tested it with multiple different characters, same thing, so idk what I did wrong.
Are you sure you downloaded the game from the links on the first post? I hate to ask if you turned it off and back on again, but that's the only thing I can think happened with you since the Patreon version doesn't have incest.

Reactions: GmFn1869
Oct 14, 2018
Are you sure you downloaded the game from the links on the first post? I hate to ask if you turned it off and back on again, but that's the only thing I can think happened with you since the Patreon version doesn't have incest.
I downloaded the one in the OP.
I think I'll just wait a few updates for new stuff to come out and then give it a shot again later and see if I encounter the same situation again then.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Interesting and rather promising, the only issue is that as the changelog states it is in very early alpha.

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Quick thought I had:

Can anyone make a mod, or guide me to the code related to npc gen, so that it's just you and the demigodess chick at the start?

I only ask because going around "girlfriending" every female npc, then setting them to not "sex" other dudes, to kill off the population, is tedious.

Yes, I know I'm a degenerate...

Jul 12, 2020
you must buiy them in the orphanage. you can see them from age -1 (not born yet) but interaction is only possible from 18

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Naach you did not change the code so that all male npc's are infertile and then go out and cuck everyone of them before their eyes :p
Neither did I, Too many of them but always 100% ;)
What does "Naach" mean?

And sorry, but I guess I was unclear... I'd still want my sons to be able to breed their mother, and sisters. But I just want to turn down/off the starting population, because interacting with 600+ npcs from the start is a pain...

Reactions: Dark51 and GmFn1869
Jul 12, 2020
What does "Naach" mean?

And sorry, but I guess I was unclear... I'd still want my sons to be able to breed their mother, and sisters. But I just want to turn down/off the starting population, because interacting with 600+ npcs from the start is a pain...
No not really, something like that.

I don't see that happen at this time as i'm not sure males are tracked by the game.
So You'll never know if you would encounter all males at game start, trun their fertility to 0 and then later the pregnancy's would only be you offspring

WrenD

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 1867501

Overview:
The game is centered around the impregnation fetish, it simulates the life of a town of several hundred inhabitants being
born, aging, having children, and retiring, all in a dynamically generated world.
This allows the emergent creation of unique relationships, stories and scenarios that can't be matched by a scripted game.
The current version of the game already has the full demographic system working with a basic housing system,
and a lot of small features to enhance the player experience at such a scale.
Planned future updates include the addition of the businesses system, allowing characters to work, additional races (elves, amazons, nymphs) with additional cities, and a playable female character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: Itamus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploaders Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1867497 View attachment 1867496 View attachment 1867498 View attachment 1867499 View attachment 1867500
View attachment 1867501

Overview:
The game is centered around the impregnation fetish, it simulates the life of a town of several hundred inhabitants being
born, aging, having children, and retiring, all in a dynamically generated world.
This allows the emergent creation of unique relationships, stories and scenarios that can't be matched by a scripted game.
The current version of the game already has the full demographic system working with a basic housing system,
and a lot of small features to enhance the player experience at such a scale.
Planned future updates include the addition of the businesses system, allowing characters to work, additional races (elves, amazons, nymphs) with additional cities, and a playable female character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: Itamus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploaders Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1867497 View attachment 1867496 View attachment 1867498 View attachment 1867499 View attachment 1867500
very interested in the development of this I think I've seen mostly all there is so far which, gameplay wise, isn't very much, but I'll definitely be checking back.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Not sure if the creator is aware yet, but I have found problems with both the birth control options not working right, ,and then the next problem is with contraceptive consistencies. Not sure if the 2nd is more of a design choice (which I doubt with how it going) but the 1st is a big as far as I can tell. Example there are certain characters that on birth control that u can make a bet with to get them to stop taking it, but even after that is agreed to. After you win it still acts as if they are still using.

awa2w2

Jul 27, 2020
i have a theory: pregnancies where the lexicon shows noone are actually pregnancies where the result is a male baby, so the game doesnt count it lmao (this is also why you cant find them later on, but suddenly 18yo males start popping up in your all-female apartment).

ive been playing in v2 instead of the latest one (v1.2) tho.

Oct 14, 2018
i have a theory: pregnancies where the lexicon shows noone are actually pregnancies where the result is a male baby, so the game doesnt count it lmao (this is also why you cant find them later on, but suddenly 18yo males start popping up in your all-female apartment).

ive been playing in v2 instead of the latest one (v1.2) tho.
That could be it, I didn't realise it wouldn't show males, so I suppose it is possible that all 4-5 pregnancies resulted in males :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes