EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.png

Overview:
The game is centered around the impregnation fetish, it simulates the life of a town of several hundred inhabitants being
born, aging, having children, and retiring, all in a dynamically generated world.
This allows the emergent creation of unique relationships, stories and scenarios that can't be matched by a scripted game.
The current version of the game already has the full demographic system working with a basic housing system,
and a lot of small features to enhance the player experience at such a scale.
Planned future updates include the addition of the businesses system, allowing characters to work, additional races (elves, amazons, nymphs) with additional cities, and a playable female character.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-05-14
Developer: Itamus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploaders Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Bugfix*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
screenshot0001.jpg

Noble and proud ELF: "I can get pregnant and give birth things I can sell later..." lol

EDIT:
I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty annoying.

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 1867780

Noble and proud ELF: "I can get pregnant and give birth things I can sell later..." lol

EDIT:
I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty annoying.
The female character is a tiger god or whatever... basically a cat girl

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes