DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 1867780

Noble and proud ELF: "I can get pregnant and give birth things I can sell later..." lol

EDIT:
I suggest not trying to make it too micro-managing intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty annoying.
But, but, but... He says future updates will "allow" us to work. (" allowing characters to work ")

Sprite city, and even they're kind of meh. I've seen devs use placeholder graphics in a scene before but I think this is the first time I've ever seen graphics for a scene, then the text is simply "placeholder". He probably put more time into doing that than he did just including a jump to the next scene.

Not impressed at all with this first release.

I think I'll "allow" myself the option to ignore it instead.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The Dev is not on f95 I'd recommend leaving any feedback on their patreon or subscribestar
Seems like people don't open the uploader's note spoiler. :D I'd suggest to have the note shown straight up above download links without the spoiler tag.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Seems like people don't open the uploader's note spoiler. :D I'd suggest to have the note shown straight up above download links without the spoiler tag.
Unfortunately the rules for game threads wouldn't have allowed for that I should have just put it in a comment when I posted smh

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Oh, I will be very interested while following this game.
To be able to manage breed and cultivate an entire population into a direction sounds very alluring.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
There's an error found when you click where they work. Also, you can't seems to have >1 person pregnant in your apartment. The 2nd person who got pregnant will disappear from your apartment (for carmen who is someone daughter) and you had to find those girl again through the search. Most time you still can get more people pregnant and still stay in your apartment. When you have more people in your apartment, sometime click on the person appear as different person.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
What's the point when your own off-spring just vanish into the void, as if the pregnancy never happened ??
Can't be found in homes, the lexicon or at the orphanage, even which the option to look for biological adoptions.
Even the would-be-mother's lexicon doesn't even mention the child.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
1) The lexicon doesn't seem to mention any underage girls - but linking from other characters works. Once they're born they're also in the orphanage, which seems pretty strange/cruel to me, but whatever. Note that seemingly also male offspring exists. Again, no clue why, but whatever. Anyway, this explains why sometimes offspring doesn't show up properly, depending where you look.
btw. sooo proud of my firstborn son Hans ... as german, I kinda feel mocked, lol.

2) The only cheats you really need are "Mana = X" and "MonthyActionsLeft = X". you can date every single girl in a single month, spend 200 mana on her date, make her your girlfriend and lock her for other males, then just impregnate them all and sleep for 18 years and repeat with your daughters. That seems to be the only thing to do right now anyway.

Which .. yeah. It's pretty boring as of now. Even if you get your daughter pregnant, your grand-daughter will simply be 'daughter', nothing else, so there's not even some crazy see-how-far-we-can-go goal or anything.
Feels like a perverted little programming exercise, nothing more.

Reactions: GmFn1869

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is the first time I have seen the advertisement pictures say [placeholder]
well, at least it is honest.
Overview:
The game is centered around the impregnation fetish, it simulates the life of a town of several hundred inhabitants being
born, aging, having children, and retiring, all in a dynamically generated world.
This allows the emergent creation of unique relationships, stories and scenarios that can't be matched by a scripted game.
The current version of the game already has the full demographic system working with a basic housing system,
and a lot of small features to enhance the player experience at such a scale.
Planned future updates include the addition of the businesses system, allowing characters to work, additional races (elves, amazons, nymphs) with additional cities, and a playable female character.
I am reminded of the sheer amount of meh procedural generation in skyrim was... and that game had a team of hundreds of people
This game is probably 1 guy working part time. No wonder we got so much [PLACEHOLDER]

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I'm with the rest of the group tbh. The idea is really interesting since you could effectively breed elves out of existence by just pairing them with humans over and over, but I don't think enough work has been done here to actually fulfill such a genocidal fantasy. Likewise you can't turn the world into inbreds where every brother and sister breed until the incest reaches critical mass. It just feels like this game in it's current state almost, but doesn't actually fulfill any of those fantasies.

Constructive notes:
*Add an array for each character storing the ratio of their genealogy as it adds a lot of fun possible content.
*Instead of static titles, have the titles a large string capable of adding prefixes to over and over so you can get things like great-great-great-grand-daughter. It'd be even better with an actual family tree style graphic, but that'd take a lot more work. Definitely worth the payoff though to see if you can make a family tree-shrub with an almost circular lineage.
*HUGE ONE, add consequences for your actions. Nothing makes playing god more fun than seeing you royally fucked things up.

Jul 12, 2020
There's an error found when you click where they work. Also, you can't seems to have >1 person pregnant in your apartment. The 2nd person who got pregnant will disappear from your apartment (for carmen who is someone daughter) and you had to find those girl again through the search. Most time you still can get more people pregnant and still stay in your apartment. When you have more people in your apartment, sometime click on the person appear as different person.
i Got 5 pregnant in my apartment. no problem.
But if you go out on the streets and get them preg, or just went on a date they don't appear in you apartment.
you have to invite them our the whole household to come and live with you and they have to accept.

Easiest way to manage you're partners is to bookmark them, though you can't always find them in their homes.

But I did not find much more to do then go out and impreg the bunch.

There is code to be a teacher, get them and you jobs (the way you earn mana) but i could not find a way to a non apartment.
There is also code to be STD-proof and even cure, but again no way to access that.

Have much more tips to improve, but alas is the dev not here.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
What's the point when your own off-spring just vanish into the void, as if the pregnancy never happened ??
Can't be found in homes, the lexicon or at the orphanage, even which the option to look for biological adoptions.
Even the would-be-mother's lexicon doesn't even mention the child.
Not sure what to tell you other than the system works for me. Even got one of them pregnant just to make sure the system for that wasn't borked.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
1) The lexicon doesn't seem to mention any underage girls - but linking from other characters works. Once they're born they're also in the orphanage, which seems pretty strange/cruel to me, but whatever. Note that seemingly also male offspring exists. Again, no clue why, but whatever. Anyway, this explains why sometimes offspring doesn't show up properly, depending where you look.
1 Thing I would like to add to this... The Orphanage seems to be just a place where it shows all the offsprings. I found out that when the kids become 18, they go to their mother's home but ALSO can be seen in the orphanage.

2) The only cheats you really need are "Mana = X" and "MonthyActionsLeft = X". you can date every single girl in a single month, spend 200 mana on her date, make her your girlfriend and lock her for other males, then just impregnate them all and sleep for 18 years and repeat with your daughters. That seems to be the only thing to do right now anyway.

Which .. yeah. It's pretty boring as of now. Even if you get your daughter pregnant, your grand-daughter will simply be 'daughter', nothing else, so there's not even some crazy see-how-far-we-can-go goal or anything.
Feels like a perverted little programming exercise, nothing more.
There is a way to gain Mana, that is all tied to the school.... you first have to learn 10 in said skill (names are randomised) to be able to teach it in the school and gain mana instead.

Also, sexual activity slowly raises stamina as well and actions seems to be calculated as Stamina/2 rounded down (so 9 stamina gives 4 actions but 10 gives 5 actions).

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
There is code to be a teacher, get them and you jobs (the way you earn mana) but i could not find a way to a non apartment.
There is also code to be STD-proof and even cure, but again no way to access that.
It seems like you can get the job as a teacher, but first you need to learn the skill (name randomised) that the school teaches all the way up to 20 in order to manage the school (at 10 you can start teaching in order to gain mana).

From the manage school, you can hire/fire teachers but that seems to be the only jobs at the moment.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
.. eh, yeah, how the game actually works is easy enough to figure out, thanks.

On that note - just add one girl to your bookmarks, select threesomes and skip all dates entirely. Threesomes have no prereqs whatsoever, letting you impregnate all girls within a month without even cheating.
Man this game is poorly thought through so far.

Reactions: moudy
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes