llanden

Jan 29, 2023
It doesn't work on the mobile version. I even tried using a pc, still doesn't work. I CAN'T EVEN IMPREGNATE SOMEONE OR GETTING IMPREGNATED

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It doesn't work on the mobile version. I even tried using a pc, still doesn't work. I CAN'T EVEN IMPREGNATE SOMEONE OR GETTING IMPREGNATED
when their name goes red theyre carrying. have enough sex to fill them up completely. in one cheat experiment i made her get 6 children at once making her "super pregnant" (lol magic). but its difficult if you have low stats.

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
* How about an option at the beginning to change elements of the player's starting family (I.E. instead of a father and mother make it possible to start with either 2 Fathers or 2 Mothers. Maybe an option to add starting siblings). How about make it even if the player's parents divorce they still live within the player's household unless the player makes a rule of specific genders being booted when they come of age or something.

* Maybe a cheat option that allows for degrees of incest within having to use the whole follow me command and going to talk to boyfriend/girlfriend to bring em into a threesome. Maybe give Kevala further flesh scultping options like increase/decrease breast size for example.

* How about if you own a or all bath houses and staff em with individuals with high or max love stat special options could be accessed.

Reactions: hans_markoff

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
* Maybe a cheat option that allows for degrees of incest within having to use the whole follow me command and going to talk to boyfriend/girlfriend to bring em into a threesome
guessing that within is supposed to read "without". there are "laws" in game that block incest, step- & adopt-cest and gaycest. to change these laws, the population needs to be horny and depraved. its three clicks the debug mode (open the game files and check for a txt file with settings or prefs or something): increase depravity, increase corruption, start vote.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
it just updated two weeks or so ago, be patient.
ive been following this project since it came out,fresh game different from all those VN's but the dev uploads the game every 4 months and does little,could have been huge and with lot of support if he took more interest in updating it

Reactions: MrFenix

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
This game has SOOOO much potential but in its current state with all the errors, its just disappointing trash.
the worst is that it was working much better in the first release, then 3 update later it's a mess (but it's better than the first update)

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
the problem with games like this is, that a single mistake can spiral out of control and make everything else run worse.
that's a classic simulation problem, where every feature added creates bloat that compounds exponentially.

I'd love to see this combined, at least in the simulation aspects, with Voidmond's Seize Me Up.

TDarkPhoenix

Oct 15, 2018
the problem with games like this is, that a single mistake can spiral out of control and make everything else run worse.
that's a classic simulation problem, where every feature added creates bloat that compounds exponentially.

I'd love to see this combined, at least in the simulation aspects, with Voidmond's Seize Me Up.
Ooooo. You hit the good notes. Size me up combined with this game would hit different. But i'm waiting patiently.

Pko79

May 11, 2022
Just tried your game, it's pretty good so far. Thanks for the bug fix, so far the only bugs that are still present (that I know of) are the genealogical tree crashes, for MC and females.

Reactions: TDarkPhoenix
Oct 29, 2019
I love sandbox games with impregnation. This reminds me of Hent High School with how it tries to simulate a whole society and how your actions affect it.

I also like to fix problems, and this game has a bunch.

Here's a patch that makes the game more playable:
So, with this, I get an error on character generation saying that 'CollegePopulationParameter' is not defined.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes