AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
I love sandbox games with impregnation. This reminds me of Hent High School with how it tries to simulate a whole society and how your actions affect it.

I also like to fix problems, and this game has a bunch.

Here's a patch that makes the game more playable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Updated the changelog with the exact changes

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I love sandbox games with impregnation. This reminds me of Hent High School with how it tries to simulate a whole society and how your actions affect it.

I also like to fix problems, and this game has a bunch.

Here's a patch that makes the game more playable:
Thanks
altrough it's Npyc and npy so i dunno if it changed.
And yes there is still A LOT of bugs, but you need a lot of mana to access some, or just to do some actions, for example asking her to shove her public hair, or asking the alchimist to try the rabbit potion

Last edited:

Jani84

Feb 11, 2021
Does anyone lese have the problem when you date women at restaurant "Her love has increased by 30 to 0/1000"? No change if I do use Mana or not.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone lese have the problem when you date women at restaurant "Her love has increased by 30 to 0/1000"? No change if I do use Mana or not.
the variable is fucked. theres a typo in the code.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do you get the chance to change the laws?
im thinking its a population milestone but im not sure. i had to enable debug mode to even see the option and it was reliant on the perversion of the entire populace, might be the system logic is not in place completely yet.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
im thinking its a population milestone but im not sure. i had to enable debug mode to even see the option and it was reliant on the perversion of the entire populace, might be the system logic is not in place completely yet.
Where does it show up when it's visible? At home, or another location?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Where does it show up when it's visible? At home, or another location?
as i said, i triggered the vote from debug. dont know where it would appear gameplay wise. I'd guess its automatic or you obtain a mayor or similar job? cant fucking tell and im certainly not reading through the entire script.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
Is it? There's version 0.4.0 on Itch.io, you can find the link in the SubscribeStar.

This 0.4.0 version is still buggy. I'll make a patch with what I can fix if 0.4.0 gets uploaded here.

Reactions: itsujii

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Is it? There's version 0.4.0 on Itch.io, you can find the link in the SubscribeStar.

This 0.4.0 version is still buggy. I'll make a patch with what I can fix if 0.4.0 gets uploaded here.
You should be able to download 0.4.0 from Itch.io for free at the moment without needing to go through f95zone, I was able to download it yesterday.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
You should be able to download 0.4.0 from Itch.io for free at the moment without needing to go through f95zone, I was able to download it yesterday.
Yep, no worries there. I just don't want to post a fix on this forum for a version that is not posted yet.
I also gave multiple things to do at the moment, waiting for the main post to update is a way to manage my priorities.

What is the process to update the main post when the Dev is not around? Is it the right of the initial uploader? Or can anyone ask a mod to update it?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Yep, no worries there. I just don't want to post a fix on this forum for a version that is not posted yet.
I also gave multiple things to do at the moment, waiting for the main post to update is a way to manage my priorities.

What is the process to update the main post when the Dev is not around? Is it the right of the initial uploader? Or can anyone ask a mod to update it?
I'm not 100% sure but I think you report the OP with the category "game update" with a link to the new version, not sure if you can include the change log as well.

Reactions: AlexFenec

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm not 100% sure but I think you report the OP with the category "game update" with a link to the new version, not sure if you can include the change log as well.
text box should be big enough to at least add the new stuff.

Reactions: Veniat
Sep 29, 2017
A new version of the game (0.4.0) is available on Itch.io:

This version is still very buggy. Here's a patch to solve the bugs I found.
There are most likely bugs I don't know about, especially since I have not played a female character.
Thanks for all the work. I'm pretty amazed how buggy this dev's releases are. also some of these fixes look like the same fixes from the last patch :/

Reactions: Fidzius

Leonzation

Apr 19, 2020
A new version of the game (0.4.0) is available on Itch.io:

This version is still very buggy. Here's a patch to solve the bugs I found.
There are most likely bugs I don't know about, especially since I have not played a female character.
Thanks! I think we should really let the developer of this game know that you posted a patch so maybe he can merge your patch to the main game and not have to fix the bugs twice!

Reactions: Fidzius

International

Dec 9, 2019
Just report a post that has a link to the new update. It can be someone else's post, or your own. Very easy and gets taken care of within a day or two most of the time.

Reactions: AlexFenec
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes