Aug 27, 2018
Did you
-Get a coffee at 10:00 which she took
-spy on her in her room at23:00
After spying on her go to sleep, make sure you are asleep at 03:00. set your alarm for08:00
-Get her bedroom key from the kitchen.
-Find her ID card in her purse, in her bedroom.
-Take a taxi tot he police station and talk to officer Debby.
-Give her ID card to Officer Debby.
Any further game/walk through related questions in this thread please they will be answered quicker
Oh now works fine. Thanks :)

anonimasta

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone know where I can find the patch notes for this new version?

Man, gotta say I love how Veronice is handled. I've seen other games do the whole master/servant thing, but in those it's mindbreak and stuff like that. In this, it's something both participants want and I don't know, that makes it fucking hot.

Veronica best girl, tru fax.
Indeed, I'm not into the whole BDSM thing but it got me tempted to search around for games with similar settings. Veronica and the mother's route feel more natural in comparison to others. Just wish Ashley's route was as well paced.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
How do we resolve Emma bug for v0.8.2
I can watch Netflix/show with her & complete every even in this version but i never get option to fix TV before or even after.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Taking off!
Patrons only
Sep 2 at 5:22pm
Hey guys,
I plan on releasing v0.8.3 probably in about 4-5 weeks from now, depending on how much new content and functionality I decide to add.

The wait is a bit longer than you're used to, but it's going to be a very big update that will prepare MotH for the next year all the way up to it's completion. (As mentioned )

I'm getting ready to board, so I'll see you all when I get back!
Woow! I am speechless ....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Nisse69

Apr 20, 2018
Any way to edit some text-file to get the first message from Emma. (To fix the TV). Router is already fixed. No message at 18.00.
(Is there a specific place you need to be at?) Stats for Emma = 40/3.

I can just go to Emma and watch TV but it is the second evening , I believe.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Is there new content with the mom after the tit fuck? or nothing more?, also i remember the titfuck scene wasn't repeateable, is it repeateable now?

FreeFun

Aug 13, 2018
The game crashes very often! What can be the reason and how can I fix it?

Give a 64bit version?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Taking off!
Patrons only
Sep 2 at 5:22pm
Hey guys,
I plan on releasing v0.8.3 probably in about 4-5 weeks from now, depending on how much new content and functionality I decide to add.

The wait is a bit longer than you're used to, but it's going to be a very big update that will prepare MotH for the next year all the way up to it's completion. (As mentioned )

I'm getting ready to board, so I'll see you all when I get back!
OMG......Are they moonlighting at Overseas airline ?????? LOL

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
OMG......Are they moonlighting at Overseas airline ?????? LOL
Most likely since we're getting close to Halloween, is probably costumes. What your not seeing is the MC comes out wearing nothing but flight wings attached to his newly pierced nipple and a pilot's captain hat on.....Lol!!

Of course you'll earn the Achievement....."Mile High Club, Twice"...………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Caligula and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Most likely since we're getting close to Halloween, is probably costumes. What your not seeing is the MC comes out wearing nothing but flight wings attached to his newly pierced nipple and a pilot's captain hat on.....Lol!!

Of course you'll earn the Achievement....."Mile High Club, Twice"...………………………….Peace!!
OOOOHHHHH MAN !!!!!!!! AWESOME :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: jaydem
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes