ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Man, gotta say I love how Veronice is handled. I've seen other games do the whole master/servant thing, but in those it's mindbreak and stuff like that. In this, it's something both participants want and I don't know, that makes it fucking hot.

Veronica best girl, tru fax.
1000% agree. This is probably one of my favourite relationships from any of these kinds of games, and I really didn't expect that. I'm desperate to figure out why I can't progress past animations just to carry on with her story specifically.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Bakkis15, post: 1024041, członek: 405092"] Po pierwsze, myślę, że jeśli chcesz pomóc, powinieneś użyć angielskiego. Większość ludzi tutaj nie rozumie twojego języka (polski chyba). Jeśli tłumacz Google przetłumaczył go poprawnie, mniej więcej, zastanawiasz się nad swoją wersją gry. Po uruchomieniu gry, na ekranie startowym (obrazek dziewczyn) w prawym dolnym rogu powinna się pojawić wersja 0.8.1b. Jeśli nie, musisz pobrać ponownie lub z innej strony. [/ QUOTE]

Tak pisałem po polsku, ponieważ 1 wiadomość o pomocy Nie wiedziałem, że to powinno być po angielsku, ale w porządku, dzięki za podpowiedź. Po dalsze informacje otrzymam pomoc, którą piszę tylko po angielsku.

Reactions: Bakkis15

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

I have posted this not as a walkthrough but as a Grindthrough every move you need to make is here and it will open every scene for you and you will get every Achievement and pic you can use the cheat menu using the stars and progress without losing anything if something doesnt trigger go back and see what you missed. I know its a big file but if you download it with the cheats you can do the game in a matter of hours. I did this not to take the place of Carlo S walkthrough but as some have said its hard to follow in defence of Carlo he has updated his walkthrough as per update but if you are just starting out on 0.82 Angel appears in the first week and Emma appears in the second but for veterans of the game they have just appeared and his walkthrough is easy to follow. I would like to thank him and Neeiin for some of this Grindthrough as I actually plagiarized some of their work Carlo S Dates and Neeiins Collectables

@Faerin When you take your time off to do the essential maintenance The bathroom scene with Ashley when you get to see her pussy the 2nd last frame the MC says maybe I can go further in the next update dont know how easy it is to change this for the continuity
While doing the Grindthrough I found that Veronica had to give me her panties once when I got the star and the following day as well
After you exit Ashleys room after the second joint lesson Mike says he wonders if Ashley will go all the way maybe in the next version again just for continuity

As I have just gone through the game from Day 1 After the morning Bj session with Ashley at 08:00 the text for the Fashion show didnt trigger
After you exit Ashleys room after the second joint lesson Mike says he wonders if Ashley will go all the way maybe in the next version again just for continuity
If I go past a point and realise there was something I should have done and didnt when I reload the game from a previous save it will take me back to the day and the time but my stats are the same as in Hearts Submission etc even though I may have travelled two days back in time but only for a few characters Sorry I cant be more Specific I only noticed on Amys submission stats as when I counted back so should have been at 40 Submission but instead was only at 34 yet Angels and Debbys where as if I had already carried out the scenes with them although the save took me back to before those scenes had triggered this could be because I havent closed the game and reloaded I dont know for sure I know thats not really clear but hope it helps somewhat.
I also found that some of the Collectables where missing Movie theatre Rooftop and the Tennis court plus a few more this might be on my end but just in case.
As for the game itself I actually enjoyed playing it through again and revisiting things I had forgotten about but there are some things I would change:
Moms Arousal level as I dont know the first thing about coding I dont know how easy it would be to increase her to a +2 on Arousal as I had finished every storyline and still hadnt got to do the dirty with Mom and at one stage I couldnt progress with any other character as it all depended on my progression with Mom, which left everything to the end I had finished all other storylines to the end at Day 99 and had to continue to Day 118 to complete Moms to be honest at times it was Soul destroying lol. If this where possible she would have been more integrated with the story
Secondly I dont know how hard it would be to move the lessons with Ashley and Sophia to a Saturday as this would free up 3 visits to the beach with which you could progress other characters pretty rapidly and again less grind.
If you want download the Grindthrough and you will see what I mean.
I hope we can visit the Museum in a future update as I really like the Mummy part of it but it blew my date with Mom.
Hope some of this helps
Larry5168
(Also posted in the Walkthrough thread)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
"maby i should check how well she does the chores that i give her" someon know how do this?
She tells you when she's going to do the chores when you tell her that you want her to do them. All you have to do is go to where the chores are taking at the time she says she's going to be there.
I don't mind helping but you should probably stick this kind of question in the in future.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
As I have just gone through the game from Day 1 After the morning Bj session with Ashley at 08:00 the text for the Fashion show didnt trigger
It didn't trigger for me immediately, I wasn't even aware of anything that was supposed to happen before seeing it mentioned here on the forum because I wasn't using a guide for my first playthrough. After a few attempts to trigger it I just assumed there was an element of randomness to it triggering as though to vary up the experience a little.

If I go past a point and realise there was something I should have done and didnt when I reload the game from a previous save it will take me back to the day and the time but my stats are the same as in Hearts Submission etc even though I may have travelled two days back in time but only for a few characters Sorry I cant be more Specific I only noticed on Amys submission stats as when I counted back so should have been at 40 Submission but instead was only at 34 yet Angels and Debbys where as if I had already carried out the scenes with them although the save took me back to before those scenes had triggered this could be because I havent closed the game and reloaded I dont know for sure I know thats not really clear but hope it helps somewhat.
I noticed this too but almost any activities or interactions seemed to set it right so to me it just seemed to be a case of the display needing to refresh or something. The stats went back to exactly as they were supposed to be pretty quickly.

Secondly I dont know how hard it would be to move the lessons with Ashley and Sophia to a Saturday as this would free up 3 visits to the beach with which you could progress other characters pretty rapidly and again less grind.
I kind of agree with this because I felt disheartened when I had to choose between the beach or the lessons. It also doesn't make much sense that Ashley would be so convincingly disappointed that the beach trip wasn't on when a lesson was planned. Moving it to Saturday would probably interfere with mall fashion shows though (or are they over by this point? It's been a while), so maybe having Mom work late on a regular basis one weeknight (or have her have a regular social visit to the Aunt's?) could free up an opportunity for a study session on a school night?
With the dates, the beach, the fashion shows, and the family yoga session all happening on the weekend it could be nice to have something extra midweek.

niky

Sep 1, 2018
iam stuck at maid outfit pics in the kitchen its nottaking pics while doing chores in kitchen iam just getting take to room and leave

dolores123

Jun 1, 2018
Gives me an error about my monitor resolution, pretty sure a Unity kind of error? I searched all over the internet and I couldn't solve it... (I only found Windows 10 solutions but I'm on Windows 7)
My graphic card drivers are up to date.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Gives me an error about my monitor resolution, pretty sure a Unity kind of error? I searched all over the internet and I couldn't solve it... (I only found Windows 10 solutions but I'm on Windows 7)
My graphic card drivers are up to date.
Only thing that comes to mind, match your monitor rasolution with the game and if your monitor can`t handlle that, lower res in game.

dolores123

Jun 1, 2018
Only thing that comes to mind, match your monitor rasolution with the game and if your monitor can`t handlle that, lower res in game.
I've tried that. My monitor supports 1280x1024 and the game requires 1280x800 or something like that, I tried to change my desktop resolution to 1280x800 and same thing happened, I even tried with 740x480, fullscreen/windowed, same thing.
I tried to force the resolution of the game from regedit and didn't work as well.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've tried that. My monitor supports 1280x1024 and the game requires 1280x800 or something like that, I tried to change my desktop resolution to 1280x800 and same thing happened, I even tried with 740x480, fullscreen/windowed, same thing.
I tried to force the resolution of the game from regedit and didn't work as well.
Try there :

Reactions: RWaites and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes