Ich84

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

at first.. my englisch is not so good, but i hope you guys know what i mean :)

i play version v0.8.2 and on my phone in the char menu i can read to all chars like "no more tipps"
only by the mother(claire) i read like "give the tickets for the concert to ashley and veronica in the afternoon"

i try it many times on different times but it dosent work.
do i something wrong or is "this step" for the next version ?

thx for help :)

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hi,

at first.. my englisch is not so good, but i hope you guys know what i mean :)

i play version v0.8.2 and on my phone in the char menu i can read to all chars like "no more tipps"
only by the mother(claire) i read like "give the tickets for the concert to ashley and veronica in the afternoon"

i try it many times on different times but it dosent work.
do i something wrong or is "this step" for the next version ?

thx for help :)
Welcome to the Moth thread. For all questions about gameplay please use this thread. There you will find help.

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
Man idk, the faces in this game kinda creep me out. Eyes too wide and too much teeth showing. And that pause in between the animation loops is hella amateur.

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
hello everyone ! i need help and i will be grateful that someone can help me. i ha ve 17 hearts with mom and nothing happen like peeping in the shower i can't do that, so what can i do ? and the last question ^^ what is arousal and how i can rise it up ? thank you for your answers

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
hello everyone ! i need help and i will be grateful that someone can help me. i ha ve 17 hearts with mom and nothing happen like peeping in the shower i can't do that, so what can i do ? and the last question ^^ what is arousal and how i can rise it up ? thank you for your answers
Please post game play related question here, Thank you.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018

I have posted this not as a walkthrough but as a Grindthrough every move you need to make is here and it will open every scene for you and you will get every Achievement and pic you can use the cheat menu using the stars and progress without losing anything if something doesnt trigger go back and see what you missed. I know its a big file but if you download it with the cheats you can do the game in a matter of hours. I did this not to take the place of Carlo S walkthrough but as some have said its hard to follow in defence of Carlo he has updated his walkthrough as per update but if you are just starting out on 0.82 Angel appears in the first week and Emma appears in the second but for veterans of the game they have just appeared and his walkthrough is easy to follow. I would like to thank him and Neeiin for some of this Grindthrough as I actually plagiarized some of their work Carlo S Dates and Neeiins Collectables

@Faerin When you take your time off to do the essential maintenance The bathroom scene with Ashley when you get to see her pussy the 2nd last frame the MC says maybe I can go further in the next update dont know how easy it is to change this for the continuity
While doing the Grindthrough I found that Veronica had to give me her panties once when I got the star and the following day as well
After you exit Ashleys room after the second joint lesson Mike says he wonders if Ashley will go all the way maybe in the next version again just for continuity

As I have just gone through the game from Day 1 After the morning Bj session with Ashley at 08:00 the text for the Fashion show didnt trigger

Hope some of this helps
Larry5168
(Also posted in the Walkthrough thread)

Thank you so much, I was loosing my mind trying to get past a certain point but this has helped.

Reactions: larry5168

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think poor Carlos has been involved in a Hitchcock like incident....
Haven't seen him in a long time...
This is from the last place anyone saw him....

I think the Pigeons finally got to him!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I have a bug maybe? During introduction sequences after I bring milk to mom it is 17:30 and I can not go anywhere, it says 'Let's go have a dinner first'. The dinner table is empty and not interactable. Only stairway and foyer available. Passing time not available.
Started over again and - same shit.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have a bug maybe? During introduction sequences after I bring milk to mom it is 17:30 and I can not go anywhere, it says 'Let's go have a dinner first'. The dinner table is empty and not interactable. Only stairway and foyer available. Passing time not available.
I havent come across this but if you go here

Pretty sure someone there can help you

Reactions: Thermophob

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
Dinner is only available between 6:00PM to 7:00PM, forward the time by half hour with the help of one of the buttons given on the top right corner of the screen.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks guys but I just gave up and started without introduction. It was a bug. As I said, I could not watch TV, advance time or press any button except going between two rooms. Game told me to have a dinner but it was not yet ready, and the game is the only one who can cook it lol

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes