ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Interesting enough game so far (my first playthrough). Saying that, game developers really need to stray from the whole 'you have a mom, older and younger sister...your little sister loves you, but the older one hates your guts' routine. We have this, Dreams of Desire, (the unfinished) Big Brother and others with similar dynamics; although the storylines were different, the core relationships started off in a similar manner.

Once again...great game, core relationships aside!
It's not the worst trope in the world and mirrors a lot of real world family dynamics.
The eldest sibling is often too "grown up" and looking down on the younger ones, and the youngest do often tend to have a bit of hero worship for the middle child that's willing to give them attention and be their friend. I've lived it (I was the older sibling and I went off and did my own shit) and I've seen it in other families I know in real life; my best friend growing up was a middle child and hung out with his younger brother all the time. If you're going to sexualise the whole situation it makes perfect senses that the younger one would love you and the older would be harder work to win over.
Maybe it has been done to death, but I'm certainly not sick of it. I mean some of the (imo) better attempts at it are far from being the first. If they'd stopped because of lack of originality we wouldn't have gotten them.

Reactions: Faerin

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
It's not the worst trope in the world and mirrors a lot of real world family dynamics.
The eldest sibling is often too "grown up" and looking down on the younger ones, and the youngest do often tend to have a bit of hero worship for the middle child that's willing to give them attention and be their friend. I've lived it (I was the older sibling and I went off and did my own shit) and I've seen it in other families I know in real life; my best friend growing up was a middle child and hung out with his younger brother all the time. If you're going to sexualise the whole situation it makes perfect senses that the younger one would love you and the older would be harder work to win over.
Maybe it has been done to death, but I'm certainly not sick of it. I mean some of the (imo) better attempts at it are far from being the first. If they'd stopped because of lack of originality we wouldn't have gotten them.
I understand where you're coming from (I have two older brothers and one yonger one). Saying that, while I can understand the rivalry/bitterness between siblings on occasion, I just can't get on board with the 'raw' hatred that the older sisters seem to have for their in all these games; that's just me, I guess, but that's just a small gripe of mine.

Reactions: Faerin

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I understand where you're coming from (I have two older brothers and one yonger one). Saying that, while I can understand the rivalry/bitterness between siblings on occasion, I just can't get on board with the 'raw' hatred that the older sisters seem to have for their in all these games; that's just me, I guess, but that's just a small gripe of mine.
Well most of these games seem to inject seeds of desire into the characters too, and an older sibling with feelings that they know are seen as wrong would likely get more aggressively cold towards the object of their desire as a way of denying it and distancing themselves from it. The more naive younger sibling is less likely to immediately realise that their feelings would be frowned upon and are more likely to be more doting.
I don't want to generalise and defend all under one umbrella because I know many of the titles using this trope don't always follow that way of thinking directly. The ones I consider the better ones do though. And I consider them the better ones because they make more sense to me.
Like in this title's case, the older sister is very harsh toward MC but she quickly adapts to the situation she ends up in and begins to enjoy it at a pretty hasty pace, there has to have been some deep rooted feelings she was trying to fight against for her to go from antagonistic asshole to submissive sex puppet so quickly. Her bitch streak was likely her trying to combat how she felt before it really took hold.

Reactions: Mauser45 and Faerin

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think did it well. There are 2 older sisters and 1 younger. You move back in with Mom and Sisters when Dad dies. The sister just older than you hates that you're there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
im always getting stucked Sophia's first lesson, can't get start this scene. I get bj from Ashley btw. What should i do ?

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
im stucked Sophia's lesson. Can't get start after get bj from Ashley. And i cant get maid outfit too. Please someone help

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
Hey id like some help im having some problems giving chores to veronica I get the chore from claire but when talking to veronica at noon I can only get two options give money and drive me around is there something im missing to give her the chores

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey id like some help im having some problems giving chores to veronica I get the chore from claire but when talking to veronica at noon I can only get two options give money and drive me around is there something im missing to give her the chores
Yea, you have to keep having her give you money or drive you around until you reach 10 or 20 whips.
Then it will unlock the chores.
Hope that helps :relievedface:……………...Peace!!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
You give Veronica the chores at 10.00 not 12.00, in the future please use

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey jaydem, welcome back to the thread, been a while since you where here.
Hey Brian!! Good to be back, I really missed all the Brothers here and had to take a small break from my second novel.
So I came to see how my favorite game and Brothers where doing, and to catch up on the game.
I've missed getting PM'ed by Carlo S and lost track of time.....Lol!! I've noticed reading through some of the posts, that he hasn't been around either. Is he sick? or just taking a break?
If the former, then I wish him well and speedy recovery.
If the Later, then I wish him good times and plenty of pussy....Lol!!

@Faerin your awesome Brother!!
Again, congrats on one year of horny bliss!!…..I'm hoping you make it another year....only because this game "Rocks".
Well, off to catch up on this (little slice of heaven)…………………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin
R

RWaites

Taking off!
Patrons only
Sep 2 at 5:22pm
Hey guys,
I plan on releasing v0.8.3 probably in about 4-5 weeks from now, depending on how much new content and functionality I decide to add.

The wait is a bit longer than you're used to, but it's going to be a very big update that will prepare MotH for the next year all the way up to it's completion. (As mentioned )

I'm getting ready to board, so I'll see you all when I get back!

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018

Taking off!
Patrons only
Hey guys,
I plan on releasing v0.8.3 probably in about 4-5 weeks from now, depending on how much new content and functionality I decide to add.

The wait is a bit longer than you're used to, but it's going to be a very big update that will prepare MotH for the next year all the way up to it's completion. (As mentioned )

Mile High Club! @Faerin

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Brian!! Good to be back, I really missed all the Brothers here and had to take a small break from my second novel.
So I came to see how my favorite game and Brothers where doing, and to catch up on the game.
I've missed getting PM'ed by Carlo S and lost track of time.....Lol!! I've noticed reading through some of the posts, that he hasn't been around either. Is he sick? or just taking a break?
If the former, then I wish him well and speedy recovery.
If the Later, then I wish him good times and plenty of pussy....Lol!!

@Faerin your awesome Brother!!
Again, congrats on one year of horny bliss!!…..I'm hoping you make it another year....only because this game "Rocks".
Well, off to catch up on this (little slice of heaven)…………………………..Peace!!
jaydem, none of us know what's happened with Carlo S, the last we heard from him he wasn't feeling to good, then they had bad weather in his part of Brazil, everyone's hoping it's just a problem with internet connection or power cuts.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017

Taking off!
Patrons only
Hey guys,

Anyone remember the song "Come Fly With Me", yes please:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Lizarda

Oct 21, 2017
how to complete veronica quest 4th
it's time to put on his work, I'm sure Claire has several tasks for her

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Taking off!
Patrons only
Hey guys,

Sweet God! that's Two and a half boners right there....Fuck that's hot!

I'm starting to get an old feeling, because that reminds me of the old "Doublemint Gum" commercials that used to play...Lol!!.………………………….Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes