R

RWaites

I was going in kitchen but appears (for finding key and id) then I go to police station. I slept but no veronica calls me night. It is bug?
Did you
-Get a coffee at 10:00 which she took
-spy on her in her room at23:00
After spying on her go to sleep, make sure you are asleep at 03:00. set your alarm for08:00
-Get her bedroom key from the kitchen.
-Find her ID card in her purse, in her bedroom.
-Take a taxi tot he police station and talk to officer Debby.
-Give her ID card to Officer Debby.
Any further game/walk through related questions in this thread please they will be answered quicker

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Did you follow the instructions in the installation guide? You need corefonts.
i know but i don't understand this part ( in pink in image) because when i click on here it open a webpage without downloading anything (in img web) then what ?????

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i know but i don't understand this part ( in pink in image) because when i click on here it open a webpage without downloading anything (in img web) then what ?????
That's winetricks. Save it, call it winetricks.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey could someone re-up an older version for me please?
I started playing during the previous build and hit a wall when it came to animations not working for me, the current build is giving me the same issues. I'm pretty confident that the problem is at my end after going through a bunch of stuff over on the help thread, but I just want to see if a build with webm instead of mp4 will work for me before I consider anything else.
I've scoured this thread for 0.7.0 and then 0.6.9 and both Mega links lead to "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." and I couldn't see any other hosts.
I could hit google and see if anyone has upped them elsewhere but I trust you lot more for some reason haha.
Thanks in advance.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey could someone re-up an older version for me please?
I started playing during the previous build and hit a wall when it came to animations not working for me, the current build is giving me the same issues. I'm pretty confident that the problem is at my end after going through a bunch of stuff over on the help thread, but I just want to see if a build with webm instead of mp4 will work for me before I consider anything else.
I've scoured this thread for 0.7.0 and then 0.6.9 and both Mega links lead to "The file you are trying to download is no longer available." and I couldn't see any other hosts.
I could hit google and see if anyone has upped them elsewhere but I trust you lot more for some reason haha.
Thanks in advance.
Here is link to DL 0.65 extra, if it helps !!!!!

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
That's winetricks. Save it, call it winetricks.
ok but in what "format" ?? "web archive" and save were ??? then what cause frankly the rest of the instruction are like chinese to me

ps : sorry for the trouble and thank for the help you are giving to me

Archiball

Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys, every time that I want to update the game should I download the whole game again? Is there anyway that I just download the update part?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok but in what "format" ?? "web archive" and save were ??? then what cause frankly the rest of the instruction are like chinese to me

ps : sorry for the trouble and thank for the help you are giving to me
It's a text file. Save it wherever you want, just be able to run it in the wine terminal window later.

Follow the step-by-step instructions. You don't really need to understand what they do, unless you're interested in what's going on.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Interesting enough game so far (my first playthrough). Saying that, game developers really need to stray from the whole 'you have a mom, older and younger sister...your little sister loves you, but the older one hates your guts' routine. We have this, Dreams of Desire, (the unfinished) Big Brother and others with similar dynamics; although the storylines were different, the core relationships started off in a similar manner.

Once again...great game, core relationships aside!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for your reply. The last one that I have is 8.1b how can I update from that to the latest one?
Go to OP and load it there, then extract, claim Incest patch (mapping.xml), overwrite old one, MOVE your old savegames folder into this new game folder !!!!!!!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes