• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Huge bugs in this version! I have now bought the new digital camera twice and it does not appear in my inventory. Nor does any of the photography equipment I have purchased. Wasted effort does not endear one to a game. Further, I have received the email from the 1st model that she wants to do a second shoot, but she never appears. Did Dev actually put the email to initiate the second scene but not actually put the scene in this version???? That would be both bad design and just plain dumb if that is the case. Otherwise, for whatever reason, I cannot get the second shoot to initiate.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How the F*** do you make any money in this game.
Done the Mia shoot, days went by and still $0.00.

EDIT: Never mind... hacked the fckin thing. I'm loaded now.

Reactions: Tebix and darlic

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
maybe its a great game i have no clue is it each time i do need to lock door day 1 i cant no option to do that all else in game seem to work - dam i hate unity games !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@RobJoy

Your wallet is on the living table if you pick it up you get 400 bucks.

Can't seem to be able to do anything with Mia on her 2nd movie. She comes and goes to the bedroom I enter and can't click on her then I move around the rooms trying to click things and enter the bathroom and she appeared there and after that I can't click on anything.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
How the F*** do you make any money in this game.
Done the Mia shoot, days went by and still $0.00.

EDIT: Never mind... hacked the fckin thing. I'm loaded now.
Did you use cheat engine? Or did you use another tool/method. If you used CE can you post the cheat table my CE doesn't want to open the game

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@RobJoy

Can't seem to be able to do anything with Mia on her 2nd movie. She comes and goes to the bedroom I enter and can't click on her then I move around the rooms trying to click things and enter the bathroom and she appeared there and after that I can't click on anything.
Hmm.. That's curious. The actual process (assuming you've bought the wet-t-shirt kit) should be entrance -> bedroom -> bathroom -> balcony -> bedroom. Did you purchase the t-shirt?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Tebix

They might of used saveeditonline. Cheat engine only works if you can scan for a variable and then scan again after it changes.

H ave you tried updating our cheat engine? Have you tried reinstalling it to see if that works?

@droid1984

Yes I bought the white t shirt.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
maybe its a great game i have no clue is it each time i do need to lock door day 1 i cant no option to do that all else in game seem to work - dam i hate unity games !
You don't need to lock the door, no. It's hidden in the tutorial section to stop you from getting off script.. it shows from day2 onwards. So you've finished day 1, gone to sleep, and you wake up? The two obvious things to do is go check out how your movie is doing on the computer, and go outside to see the world. There's new quest-lines open at the Cafe, the Gym and the Doctor's office.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes I bought the white t shirt.
Strange, that path is... well tested. I'll have a look later; for a moment I was wondering if you'd managed to break it by not having the t-shirt, but if she headed off to the bathroom that shouldn't be the case. If you can pass me the unity log file, I'll have a look at it.

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
at the library, how can I get to cum on Mia's throat and then bend her over? I dunno how to get them both at the same time. and where are the handcuffs?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Despite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I can't get 2nd Mia shoot to trigger.

And it is day 60 or somethin.
I think I tried everything.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Ok Mia 2nd shoot triggered.

Now,.. how does the barista scene trigger?
Drank the coffee, got all the items,.. she says she will meet me "tonight" and that evening/night never comes.

Is it at the house? Some other location? What?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Ok Mia 2nd shoot triggered.

Now,.. how does the barista scene trigger?
Drank the coffee, got all the items,.. she says she will meet me "tonight" and that evening/night never comes.

Is it at the house? Some other location? What?
If you click on "Plans" you will see that her quest is "To be Continued" meaning wait for next version.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes