Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi wanna know if this is a sandbox and if there is grinding...i really dislakie these kind of game, thanks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
indio68

Scroll up and look at top tags as those are the tags that are in the game the only thing that won't appear up there is grinding and I can't remember if there was that much in the game.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Not sure what I have to do, I have found everyone needed for the wedding except Pam. Last I saw her there was the third date when she left for a date herself and asked the MC to close up. I have seen here that she may be in the park, but I have gone through three days checking everywhere for her to complete the invites to no avail. For all intents and purposes, it seems like she glitched out. Is there someway I can get her back into existence?

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
Not sure what I have to do, I have found everyone needed for the wedding except Pam. Last I saw her there was the third date when she left for a date herself and asked the MC to close up. I have seen here that she may be in the park, but I have gone through three days checking everywhere for her to complete the invites to no avail. For all intents and purposes, it seems like she glitched out. Is there someway I can get her back into existence?
I was in the same situation as you and started trying other replies in my conversations when inviting the MC's friends. Discovered this one below worked. Hopefully it works for you too.

When inviting Derek, at one stage, he would ask something about why ask him to be MC's best man. I initially tried the last option "longest friend or something", and Pam didn't appear. After a few tries, discovered the option "it's either you or Pam, and I don't think Pam has a tux" worked. After that, next invite was for Susan, then Chloe, and went to the Gym and Pam appeared and accepted the wedding invite.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was in the same situation as you and started trying other replies in my conversations when inviting the MC's friends. Discovered this one below worked. Hopefully it works for you too.

When inviting Derek, at one stage, he would ask something about why ask him to be MC's best man. I initially tried the last option "longest friend or something", and Pam didn't appear. After a few tries, discovered the option "it's either you or Pam, and I don't think Pam has a tux" worked. After that, next invite was for Susan, then Chloe, and went to the Gym and Pam appeared and accepted the wedding invite.
Thanks for the heads up; by the time I finished MM, my discord community was dead (I'd been through a year of 6 days/week, 12 hrs/day crunch, and I just didn't have any energy to work on MM when I was home, and so the community died on the wine). As such the final release is less well tested than I would have liked, but it was what I could do on my own.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I recall playing this a while back, complete fan of LoM, by the way, but I played it before without the walkthrough, so this time, I decided to go for a "perfect" run. Well completing the questions to get the blowjob, after I end the scene with Mia I go to the computer and can't upload anything. Like it just popped up before but now all I see are trending and most watched.

I tried searching the thread, but didn't find anything like that, but that could be me ham-handing it, any help would be appreciated.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone help me with this? After filming twice with mia, I couldn't hire any other girl, the friend's boss caught me, Grace appeared in the cafeteria but then disappeared, what do I have to do to start more events? I already read all the books and I'm going for about 40 days studying and exercising...

1669332654083.png

DevilGaming

Nov 27, 2020
Can someone help me with this? After filming twice with mia, I couldn't hire any other girl, the friend's boss caught me, Grace appeared in the cafeteria but then disappeared, what do I have to do to start more events? I already read all the books and I'm going for about 40 days studying and exercising...

View attachment 2191747
At some point you need to get your smarts up to 5. Go to the Uni in the mornings after and if you click to study mia will appear and it will continue her storyline

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I really like when these games have links to other games in them, like a little "promo".
What I don't like is when I go to look at these games, they are either abandoned/not updated in years(Inevitable Relations) or never existed(Whatever xMassTransitx was gonna release).

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes