Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
My save broken i guess. When mia appeared in school i talked with her and the other day i cant click or interact with her but thats what i should do. what should i do ? same with ihsahnnnnnn
edit:where is the save file ?

i'm stuck at here. she said i will be here every morning. yeah she's here but i cannot get interaction with her.

View attachment 654853

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My save broken i guess. When mia appeared in school i talked with her and the other day i cant click or interact with her but thats what i should do. what should i do ? same with ihsahnnnnnn
edit:where is the save file ?
c:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Games\Making Movies

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i think this is all you need to see.
is there any progress about this issue ? or do you have a save that starts from this point ?

Last edited:

BlobbityBlob

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Droid! Love your work. However, I just wanted to ask:

The Triple Your Reading Speed (?) book doesn't seem to work for me. Or is it intentional? I finished the book, but reading any other book after it still seems to be just as slow as reading the first book.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi Droid! Love your work. However, I just wanted to ask:

The Triple Your Reading Speed (?) book doesn't seem to work for me. Or is it intentional? I finished the book, but reading any other book after it still seems to be just as slow as reading the first book.
He should be reading a bit faster; it's not going to be 3x the speed, but something like 30% faster to complete a book.

BlobbityBlob

Jun 16, 2018
He should be reading a bit faster; it's not going to be 3x the speed, but something like 30% faster to complete a book.
Ohhh. I guess my expectations were a bit too high :LOL:

Hmmm. I finished the Triple book after 3 readings, with 33% added after every reading. I guess that's the normal speed. But after I finished it, every other book I read took 3 readings as well (33% after every reading).

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
and also I was following the unofficial walkthrough and according to that Mia is supposed to walk through the door in the evening after the first film but she hasn't?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
and also I was following the unofficial walkthrough and according to that Mia is supposed to walk through the door in the evening after the first film but she hasn't?

Saves
c:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Games\Making Movies

Ctrl+J for debugging / cheating

After reading the email from Mia, click on yourself to advance the story.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
and is there any scenes with grace and pam?
Wait, this is *after* the first film? Mia's gone for the night. Turn on the PC and upload the movie.

There's a scene with Grace and Mia; none with Pam (she doesn't swing that way).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Fun game and the dialog options were a challenge to complete all options. Save and reload is your friend. LOL , Thanks
Glad you liked it. It was the first time I tried building a full game alone; I'd shipped quite a few games before, but always as a programmer in a larger team... this was the first time I did art and writing.

I feel a lot of the lessons I learned made it into Love of Magic.

Reactions: strenif

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I played an early version of this then lost track of it. I saw it linked in your other game and downloaded/played it tonight. I have to say, it turned out very well. Good job.

Reactions: Droid Productions
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes