Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The shopping center on the map isn't open yet (it'll pop up a little box to say so). The shop online is however open for business (use the computer).

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Where do I get lube and handcuffs for Chloe?

And the 2nd scene with Mia also seems a little buggy as I have entered the bathroom, then went with her on the balcony then returned to the bathroom and did her there - which was fun :)
But I never got any action going in the bedroom with her in this second encounter......strange......?

Otherwise quite nice and fun to play. Thumbs up!

Have not yet received oral from Mia in the first scene and did not get everything in the scene with the SM doctor (could not bang her senseless or put it in her bum). Will need to find a way to achieve this as well.......

Keep it up and please add more charactes. At the university or in the park would be nice.
Also would be nice to use the dog in the park to get some girly attention......

Just a little feedback and a few suggestions from my end.....

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mia's first sequence requires kindness; the dark points don't do anything. There used to be a 'dark' path, but it got amputated as the game found it's voice. Also, I realized that traumatizing the fuck out of my lead starlet on the first date probably wasn't good for business.

Susan's a different breed; in the beginning she states that
[QUOTE = Susan]Narration: Shhh... I like you better when you're strong and silent. Act the bitch and I will treat you accordingly. Do we understand each other?[/QUOTE]

She appreciates a forceful approach, and you require 10 strength (which you get from coffee or exercising in the gym) to keep up with her rather esoteric desires.

I'm still working out how to signal that better; I might do it in the dialog itself (so it's a blanked out choice), or possibly some other nudges.

I spent the weekend doing a bunch of little fixes and systemic refactoring. The big visible one is Mia2's movie sequence being edited for continuity, but most of the UIs have been touched, 100+ new memories have come in (unlocked by playing scenes, visible from the settings menu), lots of bug-fixes related to various resolutions are done, and we now support PC, OSX, Android, Linux and HTML5. So uploading is taking a while... :)

I'll update the build tonight when it's done building all the chunks, hope you guys are enjoying yourselves!

Reactions: KRock19

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
New game on 0.8a, second Susan encounter does not trigger (completed all of the first one).
Cannot get the lube or handcuffs for Chloe (although that's probably linked to to the Susan encounter).
After a while, I cannot do strength training in the gym. I can't tell if I'm theoretically maxed, but the first time it happened I tried to do the Susan encounter and wasn't able to dominate her.

I'd like to be able to see the player stats, especially while the game is in an alpha state. Presumably the grinding will become less grindy as the game matures, but right now it's a bit frustrating as there isn't really any indication of where you're at.

That said, it's a very promising start and I like where it's going.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
New game on 0.8a, second Susan encounter does not trigger (completed all of the first one).
Cannot get the lube or handcuffs for Chloe (although that's probably linked to to the Susan encounter).
After a while, I cannot do strength training in the gym. I can't tell if I'm theoretically maxed, but the first time it happened I tried to do the Susan encounter and wasn't able to dominate her.

I'd like to be able to see the player stats, especially while the game is in an alpha state. Presumably the grinding will become less grindy as the game matures, but right now it's a bit frustrating as there isn't really any indication of where you're at.

That said, it's a very promising start and I like where it's going.
Just finished uploading 0.09, which makes all the stats visible (pops open beginning of day 2), and opens up the Memory sections. For the Susan1 and Mia2 movies you need Strength >= 10 and Smooth >=10 respectively. Susan also does a Light/Dark check for domination; you need to have Dark >= 5, and chose "go harder" instead of "go faster" when fucking her, then chose "Oh, we're not done yet, dear. I guess it's time to see how you like a little domination yourself." to opt for entrance B.

Chloe's movie isn't done yet; when it is you can get the dildo and lube in the shop, the handcuffs will need to be found elsewhere.

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Just finished uploading 0.09, which makes all the stats visible (pops open beginning of day 2), and opens up the Memory sections. For the Susan1 and Mia2 movies you need Strength >= 10 and Smooth >=10 respectively. Susan also does a Light/Dark check for domination; you need to have Dark >= 5, and chose "go harder" instead of "go faster" when fucking her, then chose "Oh, we're not done yet, dear. I guess it's time to see how you like a little domination yourself." to opt for entrance B.

Chloe's movie isn't done yet; when it is you can get the dildo and lube in the shop, the handcuffs will need to be found elsewhere.
Ah, super. For some reason I got the impression that Chloe's scene and Susan's second encounter were already in-game from an earlier comment, and it kinda made sense that handcuffs would come from something to do with Susan. I have already opened everything in 0.8 in that case. Thanks!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ah, super. For some reason I got the impression that Chloe's scene and Susan's second encounter were already in-game from an earlier comment, and it kinda made sense that handcuffs would come from something to do with Susan. I have already opened everything in 0.8 in that case. Thanks!
Yeah, sounds like you've got the full set. Susan's got no second movie planned in the immediate future, I want to focus on Chloe, and possibly something with Mia in the university.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think I've mentioned this before, but if you want to cheat, use Ctrl+D to open up the debug menu. Will let you set stats directly (assuming you've trained at least once in them atm, will fix that), change your cash, light/dark points, etc.

Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
The Mac version of 0,09 is crashing (for me) in Mia's first scene. The actual point in this scene seems to vary, but it is around the 'caress her breasts' section. Also, in the Web version, I can't get the 'fuck her hard' choice with Susan, but I may be missing a trigger. Strength was >11, 'bad' points were >5.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Mac version of 0,09 is crashing (for me) in Mia's first scene. The actual point in this scene seems to vary, but it is around the 'caress her breasts' section. Also, in the Web version, I can't get the 'fuck her hard' choice with Susan, but I may be missing a trigger. Strength was >11, 'bad' points were >5.
Caress her breasts is the first MP4 video playing. I'm suspicious it's something related to that. Will check it out, but I'm not really a mac user, so it's a bit of a blind poking exercise.

I'm finally in the run-up to 0.1.0, which was the first 'supposedly ready for external visitors' builds :) (I got overly excited and jumped the gun at 0.06). One thing that's becoming clear is that I need to do better in terms of bug testing, so I'm hoping to recruit a small team of people willing to give intermediate builds a go, give feedback and get deeper access to the development process.

If that sounds interesting to you, you can sign up over here!

A huge thanks to everyone that's given feedback and love so far; you guys motivate me to keep building!

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
So I've played the second Mia encounter every which way I can think of and I can't seem to trigger the deepthroat, am I missing something?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I've played the second Mia encounter every which way I can think of and I can't seem to trigger the deepthroat, am I missing something?
upload_2018-4-11_15-1-0.png

Hmm. Think that's a typo on my part; right now it's testing smooth < 10, when it should be testing for smooth >= 10. Will fix it for version 0.1.0

You can use the Debug Menu (ctrl+D) to drop your smoothness below 10, if you want to test it out on the current build.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's quite a lot of breaks, but the basic guide:
- For Mia's first movie, treat her nicely. Get her a drink in the office, give her a boob massage, and ask her nicely to give you a blowjob.
- Mia's second movie the key is to buy the wet-tshirt set to unlock the balcony scene, and then chose "Okay, my turn." after she has her orgasm in the bedroom to get the deepthroat scene.
- For Susan, she expects you to be strong. "Act the bitch and I will treat you accordingly. Do we understand each other?", as she says. You get 'dark' points for not giving a shit about Derek's misfortune, and pushing back when she pushes you. Make sure you have at least 10 Strength points going into the encounter to be able to keep up with her.

That's it for sex-scenes at the moment; working on building more for 0.1.0, the first 'official' release.

Good luck.

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
I cant seem to find a way to progress the game after the 3rd email from the girl. Any ideas what might I do wrong?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I cant seem to find a way to progress the game after the 3rd email from the girl. Any ideas what might I do wrong?
Third email from Mia? There's a 2nd movie shoot at your home after the 3rd email, you get it by going to the hallways in the evening. It's worth getting the wet t-shirt set from the online store first.

I'm working on 0.1.0, which is the first 'public' facing build, trying to get enough people testing it that it won't be quite as.. buggy.. as the previous releases :D . I also accidentally got caught up in a romance sub-plot, so I need to finish writing that, which led to a 3rd movie with Mia. One she's not very happy about, location-wise.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Some bugs I found, 0.08a:
  • Saving and loading while in dialogue skips the dialogue
  • Weightlifting and drinking do not respect savegames
  • You can lift weights while Mia is waiting at the door
  • Lifting weights on day 1 will prevent submitting the movie and sleeping
  • You can go get a tan while Mia is waiting in the bedroom (second day)
  • You can do the wet t-shirt scene even without having the t-shirt
  • Bunch of incorrect images and avatars in the 2nd movie
  • Playing with the dog lets you skip sleeping
  • There are two dildos for sale, and no lube
  • movie tags are not single-use, and do not reflect the actual movie you made
  • Both of Mia's movies have the same default name
  • quest tracker doesn't remove finished dog quest (also doctor quest?)
I also had some bunch of UI complaints (sorting simultaneously by newest and by oldest? really?), but I figure it's not really time for those yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Some bugs I found, 0.08a:
  • Saving and loading while in dialogue skips the dialogue
  • Weightlifting and drinking do not respect savegames
  • You can lift weights while Mia is waiting at the door
  • Lifting weights on day 1 will prevent submitting the movie and sleeping
  • You can go get a tan while Mia is waiting in the bedroom (second day)
  • You can do the wet t-shirt scene even without having the t-shirt
  • Bunch of incorrect images and avatars in the 2nd movie
  • Playing with the dog lets you skip sleeping
  • There are two dildos for sale, and no lube
  • movie tags are not single-use, and do not reflect the actual movie you made
  • Both of Mia's movies have the same default name
  • quest tracker doesn't remove finished dog quest (also doctor quest?)
I also had some bunch of UI complaints (sorting simultaneously by newest and by oldest? really?), but I figure it's not really time for those yet
Wow, thanks!

I think most of those are fixed in 0.0.9 or the in development 0.1.0, but I'll check. If you're interested in getting early access to builds, and help give more great feedback like that, do sign up to the beta list!

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes