• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
Is it required that you have read the BDSM book/books to get all the scenes with the doctor, and is it required to do so to be able to get the handcuffs from her later on?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Hah, then I got them through a bug, I just went and said hello at morning time, and then the angel descended from heaven and bestowed upon me the holy handcuffs!

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
btw dear developer, if you read this... When you are done with this VN, then make a lewd barista simulator with our lovely barista, I think she deserves it, but make it a real game rather than a pinocchio game like most other VN's!

Reactions: Droid Productions

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
To get the handcuffs you first have to buy the 9" dildo & lube then go to the coffeeshop, click on "ok, so I drank that foul coffee". She'll ask if you got the dildo & lube - click on the affirmative answer each time. She'll then ask about the handcuffs. After you tell her you haven't got them, finish the conversation then go to Susan. She will appear, you talk, get the cuffs, and go back to the coffeeshop. Go through the conversation again there and you're done: done, as in "wait 'til next version" for the actual scene.

It's the only time I've been able to find Susan after her first shoot. No matter when I go to the office, she's not there. (It's awfully difficult to shoot a movie when you can't find the star, eh?)

I also missed the second meet with Grace, I guess, and can't ever find her, either. One-time only opportunities in these kind of games really fuck you up quite often without a walkthrough. Too much of a pain-in-the-ass to start over and go through all the grind again, so I give-up on this version with those 2 plans unfinished.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gra
To get the handcuffs you first have to buy the 9" dildo & lube then go to the coffeeshop, click on "ok, so I drank that foul coffee". She'll ask if you got the dildo & lube - click on the affirmative answer each time. She'll then ask about the handcuffs. After you tell her you haven't got them, finish the conversation then go to Susan. She will appear, you talk, get the cuffs, and go back to the coffeeshop. Go through the conversation again there and you're done: done, as in "wait 'til next version" for the actual scene.
Indeed. Susan isn't in the office until Chloe asks for the handcuffs (though once Chloe's asked, she'll be there until you come asking.. I'm not a huge fan of "blink and you'll miss it" style design). Chloe's film isn't complete yet... she'll never come to your place, because the assets for that don't exist :D

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
I can't get the deepthroat scene in the 2nd Mia movie. I have smoothness, strength and stylish at +10 and I have the wet t-shirt

mraka

Jun 4, 2017
Nice game concept, but so many bugs. :(
Seems like there are a lot of triggers that can be missed. For example, when meeting Mia the first time, you can get locked at the front door. After she shows your her ID she leaves for the Office and you stay behind saying that you should lock the door an no way to leave the scene.

Second, after finishing Mias first movie its possible that you get locked in Office & Sleepingroom. You only can switch between the two rooms.

In Mias second movie she goes to the bath before she goes to the sllepingroom, so you get the balcony scene first and after that the sleepingroom scene where you get off her dress and give her the white shirt. She then goes to the bath again and the scene gets locked there.

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
I need some Help!

How do i exit the apartment at 2nd Day.

The arrow dont show up eanymore even when i go sleep day 3 and day 4 arrow still dont show up so i can go to main door !

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, anybody figure out how to complete all task for Mia Library shoot? I tried various method but can't seem to accomplish came in Mia's mouth and fucked Mia on the desk at the same event

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Gra

Indeed. Susan isn't in the office until Chloe asks for the handcuffs (though once Chloe's asked, she'll be there until you come asking.. I'm not a huge fan of "blink and you'll miss it" style design). Chloe's film isn't complete yet... she'll never come to your place, because the assets for that don't exist :D
As I said, "wait 'til next version" for the Chloe shoot. Unfortunately, even AFTER Susan appears to give you the 'cuffs she again vanishes, so how are you supposed to do a second movie with her? Or whatever else to close out her path in the current version? My only remaining incomplete quests were Susan's and Grace's and they are impossible to do when you can't encounter the girls at all. That's why I quit playing.

Reactions: Droid Productions
Oct 12, 2017
I cannot let the 1st school girl (Mia) come in the evening, she already sent me an email and said she wants to do a shoot tomorrow evening. I already bought t-shirt for her and spotlights, and a book to read to shift the time from morning to evening; when I read the book and evening comes the girl doesn't come.
Any tips? please.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
had a bug with Mia's second movie. She went to balcony then went in bathroom and no option could be selected clicking on her did nothing. I could move around the apartment but nothing else. Ended up having to start over.

The game looks good, but really needs a walkthrough. A cheat for more money, and raise stats would help too.

Also how does the it's easy and tough choices work for reading a book?

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Im on same problem as blizman..game just stuck in that and cant do nothing to start second movie..

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys, anybody figure out how to complete all task for Mia Library shoot? I tried various method but can't seem to accomplish came in Mia's mouth and fucked Mia on the desk at the same event
It's either or. I'm not sure if I like that part of it. Seems like most people think it's a bug.. might go back and revisit it.

As I said, "wait 'til next version" for the Chloe shoot. Unfortunately, even AFTER Susan appears to give you the 'cuffs she again vanishes, so how are you supposed to do a second movie with her? Or whatever else to close out her path in the current version? My only remaining incomplete quests were Susan's and Grace's and they are impossible to do when you can't encounter the girls at all. That's why I quit playing.
I think the bug there is I haven't added triggers for the 'to be continued' quest :(
I'll check it out. Grace's first movie (co-starring with Mia) is the next on my list, once I'm done with Chloe, so likely 0.1.5 or so. As for Susan's next movie... much as I love her as a character, and she'll definitely be involved in lots of other events, she's probably not starring again. If you read the user comments for Mia's 2nd and 3rd movie you'd get a hint of where you'll see Susan again. She'll come back when needed.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Mia's deepthroat scene in second shoot does not show up as an option with smoothness over 10. Not sure what is the cutoff value when it stops working, but I know it worked for me with smoothness of only 1 or 2.

Reactions: s602100
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes