Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Couldn't get Mia' deep throat and had strength at 15 and smooth at 12. Tried bumping up even higher before doing movie it didn't trigger when those were at 22 each.

I've started over twice on this game.

Also, the freeze bug with Mia in 2nd movie occurs if you buy clothes talk to Mia in bedroom, and leave bedroom for bathroom when she is still in bedroom during before she leaves the bedroom. She is in the bathroom and when you talk it cause the bug as she wasn't supposed to go to the bathroom at that point and if you go to balcony it causes problems.

I was able to reproduce it several times via use of a saved game.

Never saw second meeting with Grace at all on 2 different plays of game.

Never got any payment for movies on 2nd play through. I did get money for 1st Mia movie after several days on 1st play through.

Way too many bugs and stuff that is easy to miss if you do something wrong currently. Do like the plot and characters Hope you do more Mia in glasses scenes.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the repro case, will check.

None of the movies actually pay out right now; I think first time you got the money from the wallet and didn't realize it :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, fixed that. I'll also be removing the Smoothness check on the dialog; there's right now too many different things interfering with each other. What I'll do going forward:
1) Stats control IF a sequence plays. So with Chloe, for example, until you've mastered the coffee (which requires strength, smoothness and sophistication), she won't INITIATE sex.

2) But the actual scenes inside the movie will all be based on light/dark, choices and items you bring in. I'll remove any criteria that checks for a stat inside a sex scene.

3) Start generating cash for movies. I'm still hesitant about adding a full business sim to it, but at the very least give a scaled value based on your choices + equipment quality.

(and of course, add Chloe's movie).

Think that makes a decent update for 0.1.3

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Couldn't get Mia' deep throat and had strength at 15 and smooth at 12. Tried bumping up even higher before doing movie it didn't trigger when those were at 22 each.

I've started over twice on this game.

Also, the freeze bug with Mia in 2nd movie occurs if you buy clothes talk to Mia in bedroom, and leave bedroom for bathroom when she is still in bedroom during before she leaves the bedroom. She is in the bathroom and when you talk it cause the bug as she wasn't supposed to go to the bathroom at that point and if you go to balcony it causes problems.

I was able to reproduce it several times via use of a saved game.

Never saw second meeting with Grace at all on 2 different plays of game.

Never got any payment for movies on 2nd play through. I did get money for 1st Mia movie after several days on 1st play through.

Way too many bugs and stuff that is easy to miss if you do something wrong currently. Do like the plot and characters Hope you do more Mia in glasses scenes.
You realize you need to have bought the white shirt and you need to take her to the balcony after the bathroom scene to unlock the deepthroat, yeah?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, new build up. Finally finished Spicy Coffee, so you'll get a chance to see if Chloe's able to walk the walk as well as talk the talk. Do remember to pick up your handcuffs from your friendly local dominatrix to fully enjoy the encounter.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone's old saves work? I can't seem to get it to open in the new build.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry, yes... quite a lot of stuff changed under the hood, breaking savegames from 0.1.0. I had to rewrite the save system to get it to save on the browser playable version (I'd completely forgotten that browsers are sandbox'ed, so there's no writing to the file-system. Had to repack it into a JSON struct and shove it into the browser User Data instead).

Having said that, holding ctrl down to speed-read through makes the game go past disturbingly fast :D In addition to that, the game now pays out for movies, so you likely don't want to ignore them on that.

felix69

Oct 26, 2017
so, no way to load previous saves?
the menu screen still refers to version 0.1.0
please don't abandon the business sim side :)

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone know where, or eve if it's possible, to get the pair of handcuffs for the coffee girl scene?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone know where, or eve if it's possible, to get the pair of handcuffs for the coffee girl scene?
Your friendly local dominatrix has a pair you can borrow. Though.. there's always a price to pay.

Reactions: Meso

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Your friendly local dominatrix has a pair you can borrow. Though.. there's always a price to pay.
Thanks, I got that on my second attempt. I think you can only get them from her in the morning phase.

Edit: Actually, just found a bug with that quest. After you've done the scene you can go back to the coffee shop and re-trigger it. You won't actually get to shoot the scene again, she'll just stand in the doorway to your house, non-interactable.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes