baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's an impossible game to like or enjoy.
Theres no sex, the combat makes you want to kys yourself even if you turn off the sex cards, characters or their interactions don't have anything going for them, exploration is painful due to being forced into combat every 3 seconds and the areas are boring, the world is incredibly fake and dumb which you will realize after witnessing 1st npc speak to you as its going to stay that way all the way through.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
LustFull [Update 7] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (519 MB/ 156 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
good so far but the gameplay needs work. I shouldn't need to use a save editor to modify the players to fight evenly with the mansion boss.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lustfall-U8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
how much beast content is available?
I think that its a (main) theme in one- maybe two dungeons with a few specific Bad Ends (not sure if one of those even got updated with the new End CGs) but its not the main focus of the game.
There are a quiet few Battle cards that have Animal/Insect related Illustrations but the main focus of this game is clearly Mind Control and different kinds of Bondage.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
replayed the first 2 hours before checking and I had a save right at the end of update 7 lol, this is in the cg room, to get to the new update take the crystal portal to blisopolis and head to the hospital downtown.

Reactions: santiago1407

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Whats the transformation tag for ? As someone who has keen interest in transformations as well as corruption and mind control. Is this content just silly bad endings ? or part of the story/gameplay ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Whats the transformation tag for ? As someone who has keen interest in transformations as well as corruption and mind control. Is this content just silly bad endings ? or part of the story/gameplay ?
I haven't played the latest update and the whole game isn't fresh in my memory, but I know there's some "latex drone" stuff going on in some of the plotlines (including being a status that's inflicted on your party members during a certain boss fight), and one of the main characters was turned into a catgirl as part of her backstory. There's also some "low-tier" transformation content like one of the characters getting turned into a maid for one story arc, and of course the classic "villain turns into a demonic monster to attack you". There may be more beyond that that I'm not remembering.

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I am in the CyberHQ dungeon but there are doors with green laser that i am unable to cross. And i can't find a way to pass them in the floors that i can go
How i am able to de-activate them?

Thanks you

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone have a save at the drone place? I'm curious to play through it but I got frustrated towards the start of the game where you need to avoid the robots---

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Anyone have a save at the drone place? I'm curious to play through it but I got frustrated towards the start of the game where you need to avoid the robots---
One of these is probably somewhere close to that place, but you'll have to dig around to find it yourself. These are all from a year ago, so I don't remember where I saved and for what reason.

Johannason

Oct 26, 2017
I keep getting crushed in the Mansion.
Maids and Butlers are incredibly tanky and just stuffed with disabling attacks. Butlers ensure the entire party is blinded while Maids are constantly inflicting either Stun or Bound Arms.
The Mirror and the Impawster both have the same problem: incredible damage output and the ability to take two OR THREE turns in a row. If they hit the same character three times, or Cleo twice, that's a kill and I can't do anything about it. If the Impawster uses Seductive Slime twice in a row, that's a total party kill from full HP (Except for Syn, but Syn is a doll at that point). And let's not forget Amethyze, which can Encase--if she uses that twice in one turn, that's pretty much an automatic loss.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
LustFall Update 8 Compressed (Untested)

Win 570 MB/171 MB :

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes