EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LustfallPatreon_Promo.png

Overview:
Waking up with no memories of who she is, Gwendolyn finds herself in a world that is obsessed with lust, sex and fantasy. She must team up with a cat girl, a dominatrix and more in order to travel across Heartlandia in the search of what has caused the mysterious event known as the "Lustfall" before society collapses from the weight of its own carnal desires. Will she be strong enough to resist temptation at every corner, or will she give in to her deepest, darkest fantasies and submit the world to ruin?

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: SubSupreme - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 9
Language: English
Length: 4+ hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: (Update 7)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

MimicMealBC.png Dollified.png DriderCaveSHBPPun.png HeartlandiaWorldMap.png REDPublicImagery.png RubberTreat.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Coco ? Is that you !??

Huh, welp the game looks weak, but at the same time I'm intrigued by it, what sort of sorcery is this?

" She must team up with a cat girl, a dominatrix " - this is literally not a troublesome combination.

Really :censored: "starts sweating".

flash kitty.jpg

ps. I'm always down for a cards related games, gonna give this one a try :) Cheers !

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Could I get a save file with the start of the last chapter? I lost all of my previous saves. The game seems very promising for what I have seen!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"A hat with a beautiful long feather sticking out of it. Said to be a mark of nobility in the poorer regions."

Now you'd better not be insulting King Graham and Daventry.

Willow Webb. You're told, doing anything other than guarding will trigger the effect of the web. This apparently also counts being paralysed I.E Unable to do anything in the first place.

Gold results as compared to shop pricing leads to having very few items to hand. Can't say whether it will improve.

Tell me from now: Are there Bad Ends? Should one be keeping multiple save files?

Last edited:

SubSupreme

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
Is the art original or is it taken from something else
All art are commissioned and paid for out of my own pocket, from various artists usually found on Deviant Art.

Looks and feels very similar to / https://f95zone.to/threads/mira-co-rescue-0-4-0-ankhrono.42717/

Wish more creators would make nice straight forward RPG games like this.
Thanks! Mira Co Rescue is a favorite of mine!

Tell me from now: Are there Bad Ends? Should one be keeping multiple save files?
Bad ends in text form when losing against bosses and event fights. Getting art for bad ends is hella expensive but it is a Patreon goal and something I would like to afford one day.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
No. It's the basis of the world. Women are slaves and only for sex, men are masters and assholes, yada yada. Your job as a random newcomer to all this is to find out what the fuck is going on and possibly put a stop to it(Since the feelings of the woman are completely ignored, and you are one. Also the world might hit a complete apocalypse with all civillisation lost and everything mindlessly fucking. However this might, frankly, be preferable to the current state of RED points and women being only 'fuckmeat' and 'Alphas' calling everyone 'beta cucks' and so on).

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes