Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Both. You're jailed early on and they attempt to 'rehabilitate' you. You'll see other examples as you go.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There are bad ends for losing important fights, but as far as the story goes, there is one set ending once it is finished. The complete game will be 20-25 hours long.
alrighty, Still cool, regardless

X37V1990

Feb 8, 2020
I like it so far, not sure if i reached the end right now, or if i'm just stuck, though. I defeated the fake Cleowpatra in the mansion and now i don't know how to continue

SubSupreme

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
I defeated the fake Cleowpatra in the mansion and now i don't know how to continue
Glad you're enjoying it. After that boss fight, you need to go and talk to three people in the mansion to advance the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you've done those things a cutscene should trigger. After you are able to leave the mansion, head back through the woods and go North. Once you exit you will reach the end of the demo for now.

Reactions: JaszMan

Alastor

Vicarious Fili Dei
Jul 24, 2017
Are there still plans for art on the game over screens in the future or just text?

Apr 15, 2020
this is a pretty fun game. i believe i was in the sewers before i lost my previous save file.

btw SubSupreme was the art issue ever solved? when i played the art shown in the skills appeared briefly and i was never really able to fully see the art in the card or what the card even entailed as an effect.

SubSupreme

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
Happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

SubSupreme was the art issue ever solved?
Art issue? There's no art issue as far as I am aware of. You can adjust how long the art stays on screen using the "Pervert's Clairvoyance" item in the Key Items menu. If there are issues, I suggest downloading it through the official download site (the itch.io link) since I am not in control of the Mega/other third party links so I cannot verify their integrity.

Apr 15, 2020
Happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Art issue? There's no art issue as far as I am aware of. You can adjust how long the art stays on screen using the "Pervert's Clairvoyance" item in the Key Items menu. If there are issues, I suggest downloading it through the official download site (the itch.io link) since I am not in control of the Mega/other third party links so I cannot verify their integrity.
its not an issue with the art itself but just with how short of a time the art stayed on the screen for the skills. good to know there's a way to extend how long it stays on the screen. ill use that item to fix it.

Reactions: SubSupreme

SubSupreme

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
i cant die in the battle with 4 maid. is this a bug?
Like, your HP cannot hit 0? There are no bugs with the battle itself. The only thing I can think of is a bug with the equipment "Dominatrix Corset" where the characters wearing it cannot die. That will be fixed in the next Update.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Like, your HP cannot hit 0? There are no bugs with the battle itself. The only thing I can think of is a bug with the equipment "Dominatrix Corset" where the characters wearing it cannot die. That will be fixed in the next Update.
i see.

btw, can u make a game can save anytime ? sometime when im playing and i must turn off game right now but i dont want lost progress cuz the save point too far and the enemy keep spawn, its really f*** annoying.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes