tylerr90

Jul 22, 2017
Guys whatever you do don’t download the walkthrough in the lin on the first page it gave me adware

Apr 27, 2019
Here's a zip of every card in the game as of update 6, I won't do it for future updates but there's a site where you can unencrypt rpgvm files, I'm too lazy to search it again but you guys will figure it out. Cheers

olivierpo

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone know where to get a save before each update? Looking for a save before mansion zone, and I don't want to beat everything up until that point again :( If anyone has a save near the mansion, that works too

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
There's a new update for the game out for those who want to buy it! check on the itch.io page to find it. I'm too lazy to link it RN.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Any hero with the update? It would be much appreciated.
Sure, the Hero goes by the alias of "SubSupreme" and he has promised to make the Update available.
On the 19th of August that is.
Im sure we all will be able to survive till then, seeing how we have been waiting for this Update for nearly 9 months, so the 12 Days to go should not be so bad.

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Could've just said that a public release will happen on the 19th (Had to dig through the mess of blogposts, the public release date is in a corner of a picture with rather small size while the fucking wall of text has no mention of it in the previous blogpost). But hey, next time you ask something I hope you receive a response in this manner.

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Could've just said that a public release will happen on the 19th (Had to dig through the mess of blogposts, the public release date is in a corner of a picture with rather small size while the fucking wall of text has no mention of it in the previous blogpost). But hey, next time you ask something I hope you receive a response in this manner.
Oh, I hope that someone would reply in this way, because that means that I would have not completely read the latest Posts made by Developers about Games I have a Interest in or just failed to pay any attention at all to what i see on the screen in front of me and got so horny that i went stupid.

But keep in mind, Im not saying that you or anyone is Stupid/ Uninterested or easily offended by a little tough love/ sass. That is just the standard I try to hold myself to, even when its about the Lewd stuff.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Go to the City you visit after the Cleopawtra Mansion arc. You know, the one with the Hypnobandits and the factory. The quest line starts once you get to the City entrance.

Reactions: notwavman

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
so correct me if I'm wrong. the bad ending and any other encounters are text-based and only illustrations are cards ?

I played till I reach cleopatra's house the most boring 1 hour of my life. I thought in the beginning it was all text because it might be form an older update but nope nothing is illustrated or drawn except the cards which stays on the screen for half a second.

I mean I'm sure someone gonna like it but adding all that tags and not adding TEXT-BASED tag is kind a scam...

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
so correct me if I'm wrong. the bad ending and any other encounters are text-based and only illustrations are cards ?

I played till I reach cleopatra's house the most boring 1 hour of my life. I thought in the beginning it was all text because it might be form an older update but nope nothing is illustrated or drawn except the cards which stays on the screen for half a second.

I mean I'm sure someone gonna like it but adding all that tags and not adding TEXT-BASED tag is kind a scam...
I think the plan is to have art for everything eventually, so it would mean having the text based tag added and then later removed when someone deems there is 'enough' art.

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
I think the plan is to have art for everything eventually, so it would mean having the text based tag added and then later removed when someone deems there is 'enough' art.
of course, but it's not about enough or not enough, it's about setting the expectation. take a look at the "lust for adventure", it has a lot of artwork yet it still has the text-based tag because it has text-based encounters. This game has bestiality tag, is it because the game revolves around the topic ? of course not, it may have 1 encounter or 100. the whole tag thing is to show what the game has to offer.

The game is not bad, it has a lot of potential but things like that will give the audience the cold feet and they will stop fallowing your progress.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021

The tag "Text-Based" refers to the way the game is played, not the amount of Art/ CG in the game. First and foremost, this is a RPGMaker game, so by its nature there will be less Show and more Tell.
Yes, the bad endings have no Illustrations at this time, but they are only a small part of a game that is still being developed and they are still so well writen that you can use a little of your imagination to fill in the gaps. Also, do not forget that most of the Art you see in this game is commissioned Artwork, meaning a lot of money had to change hands to make the 148+ pieces of art you see. Also also, not so long ago (not even a week to be exact) the Dev announced, in an update on the Itch.Io page of this game, that work on End CGs has already started.

Now, I do get that you do not like the Game, after all its called personal preference for a reason and you at least took an hour to rush through the game. Again, its your decision how you want to play a game, but if you would have taken a minute or so to pay attention in the very beginning of the game, you would have noticed that you get the Item "Pervert's Clairvoyance" after the very first battle, with a message covering the whole screen telling you what it does. And guess what it does:
It allows you to adjust for how long the Battle CGs are shown.

Also, if people where to get deterred from following the process (not even supporting, just following the progress) of the game just because of one Tag "missing" then I really doubt that they have had any real interest in the game in the first place.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game could be fun if the fight was not boring as hell :/
I like the concept of lust magic with card.
I'm just asking, someone can fap on this game in this state ? It seems impossible to me :(
The problem is not the CG, but the gameplay and the AI of ennemy.

EDIT : The problems in the fights is the ennemies have too much HP and aren't dangerous. It just make long and useless fight. And they gave not enough xp.
And the grind is a problem.
I really want to have an option to skip animation. I want to see the beautiful card, but the standard rpgm animation who take 3 seconds each time are useless.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So does it show pictures of the game over lewd scenes or not really
Not yet, but I think I heard some of them will start getting added in the next update. This game apparently goes a long time between updates, though, since each update adds an entire new chapter instead of just bits and pieces of content.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes