Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
anyone playing this dungeon? its northwest of corps/school etc... on the main map.
if so I need help in getting past the mirror to get out.

BurgMeister

Oct 16, 2019
Seems the kickstarter the dev made for the last two chapters was unsuccessful. Regardless, we're still gonna get the final two chapters.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
anyone got like
a folder of saves or smth?
ideally in front of all the dungeons and stuff.
i really cant be bothered to grind through the entire game to get to the few scenes that seem interesting spread throughout tbh.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
anyone got like
a folder of saves or smth?
ideally in front of all the dungeons and stuff.
i really cant be bothered to grind through the entire game to get to the few scenes that seem interesting spread throughout tbh.
I posted one here. A whole bunch of saves at various points in the game, but not clearly ordered or consistent. It's from update 7, though, so you'd have to play through the last update yourself. (I'm also not sure if old saves are even compatible with newer versions, since I haven't tried the last update yet.)

Reactions: Sorpl3x
Nov 14, 2020
Anyone got a save for the new update content? I want to check it out, but I fucked up my old save and really don't want to grind through the game again unless I have to.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Anyone got a save for the new update content? I want to check it out, but I fucked up my old save and really don't want to grind through the game again unless I have to.
The post immediately above yours has a save at the end of update 7 (and nothing further than that).

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
Update 9 Should be out right now?! Itch.io doesn't have an accessable link for this release, WHY? It went public right?! WHY doesn't anyone seem to have it availible to download..... What is going on? Funny things are going on, just before I posted this, Itch.io was acting like the game page wasn't there. Now is not anymore.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Update 9 Should be out right now?! Itch.io doesn't have an accessable link for this release, WHY? It went public right?! WHY doesn't anyone seem to have it availible to download..... What is going on?
The download link is right at the top of the Itch.io page. I downloaded it last week.

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
For some reason I thought that the dev added a skip function to see new content.
They just expect you to go through ALL of that from square one?

Moreover is this game calling home new? I'm seeing network activity in my task manager.

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I am in the CyberHQ dungeon but there are doors with green laser that i am unable to cross. And i can't find a way to pass them in the floors that i can go. I have complete Lv 4 and Lv 13 but i am unable to enter archives because of green lasers and lv 17 because the arrow. And in lv 13 there is a door with green laser that i can't cross

How to continue?

Thanks you

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes