Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Go back to the first forest, where you fought the Alraune, and check the vine there. The "bears" behind that area have the honey.

Sextrap

Oct 24, 2017
Any idea where to find the last secret page? It says it's at the beginning but I can't find it.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Any idea where to find the last secret page? It says it's at the beginning but I can't find it.

You need Break every Crystal from right side to first town.. You need "master" every battle action "mouth" "Chest" "ass" "fuck" (or what ever they called) You can check their status from record book.. You need everyone over 300. Then you got last page from that dude on that map :)

So Just do damage with those attacks :)

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Last brother lion quest: Talk to the boy,.Where you can found that boy? I cant find it anywhere?!

AYA i find it.. But now i cant find those trade mission girls.. Where are there? There isn´t any in space ?castle is last one?

Drunkenpowers

Sep 16, 2018
so in some areas when i transfer locations like going to harmonia the game crashes and says that this module is the cause
MPCVideoDec.ax anyone know why and how to fix this

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
so in some areas when i transfer locations like going to harmonia the game crashes and says that this module is the cause
MPCVideoDec.ax anyone know why and how to fix this
I'd suggest just re-downloading the game and pasting your saves into it.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wow, just started and I must say that this game has great songs - both fast and aggressive as well as free and climatic.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
help, I'm stuck at the bridge to daydream tower, the repairman's house is locked.
i've already viewed the scene with Fess and red riding hood before i talk to the guy in front of the broken bridge
i only saw the red riding hood going to the forest, i went to the ??? house but it's locked with no additional scene

is this part buggy or is there anything that i've missed?
Thx in advance
I'm having the same issue, no scene whatsoever. Now I'm stuck at the bridge repair part

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm having the same issue, no scene whatsoever. Now I'm stuck at the bridge repair part
So after literally scanning through the maps and events, scouring for the switches that actually work for the repairman, it turns out that I can't just break open the door, as both of the necessary switches are turned on by in-game events and scenes that are mandatory to completion.

The route you must take is:

Step 1: Defeat the Alp in the cave on Harmonia Road West
Step 2: Go to Hades Beach and unlock the first RED chest you see, watch the scene
(These two steps can be done in either order)
Step 3: Go back to the locked house and it should open, now.

I'm also about to upload a "redux" version of the game - basically just gives you a bunch of stuff and takes away a lot of the tedium like levelling and grinding to see the story, if you want to, without needing "comfy" mode on. Also comes with a bunch of new items, like the Bottomless Flask - 100% Vigor and Stamina recover, lowers all Lust, cures all desires and Addictions, and it never runs out!

Seeing as how the developer sold this game for profit, though, I'm just doing this because I hate grinding.

Tank93

Nov 12, 2016
Click for a Mega Download link that has the new "Redux" version - it's not for monetary gain, it just has a lot of things that make life simpler in it, and I make cameo appearances here and there to nudge you along / fill out the rest of your grindy-items.
Thanks for the upload and changes!

StaticLegends

Feb 16, 2018
i try to go down the bridge to get to the tower of dreams but the girl from the beginning of the game is blocking the way, what do i do?

Sep 1, 2018
i try to go down the bridge to get to the tower of dreams but the girl from the beginning of the game is blocking the way, what do i do?
She'll ask you to deliver a letter to Primary the chicken. Primary will no longer be at the Outset House. A different chicken will appear near the bridge, telling you that he saw Primary north of Harmonia Town. Go north from Harmonia Town into Conche Valley, take the northeast exit to reach Blunac Mountain Path, then go east and then north to reach the House in the Forest where you can find Primary. Talk to him to hand over the letter. Once this is done Chloe will stop blocking the way.

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to solve this? Got it while trying to watch the three sister's unique end. Screenshot (3).png

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Game sounds interesting, but I have issue with these ridiculously oversized anime boobs. :censored:

Anyone have any idea how to solve this? Got it while trying to watch the three sister's unique end. View attachment 242978
1.) Did you switch system locale to Japanese? If you didnt, then system will have trouble with japanese characters in the name of image files. (Dont know how? Google "switch system locale" or check FAQ of F95zone)

2.) If 1. option didnt help, then there is an issue with missing image.
You can try to (a) redownload the game.
Or (b) you can make a copy of some random image from game directory LustGrimm/Graphics/Pictures/ and rename it to the one you can see on the screenshot (3姉妹立ち絵) . It wont find missing img, but it will replace it with different and game will continue to run without crash.
(If you cant find Graphics directory, then you might need to extract and then delete Game.rgss file with something like RPG Maker Decrypter)

Jul 20, 2017
Is Breast Addiction really the only addiction status in the game? Kept letting the bunny girl and harpy force themselves on me because I thought "Pussy Addict" would be pretty funny but nothing. The wiki only lists Breast Addiction when talking about status effects and the game phrases it as though other addictions would be present.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes