Sep 1, 2018
Is Breast Addiction really the only addiction status in the game? Kept letting the bunny girl and harpy force themselves on me because I thought "Pussy Addict" would be pretty funny but nothing. The wiki only lists Breast Addiction when talking about status effects and the game phrases it as though other addictions would be present.
It seems that it's the only addiction status, I never got any other type. I guess it's because of the game's focus on breasts.

any idea where are the locations of the red riding hood medals?
Edit: now have 44 medals
I know that there's a lot of them in the Sonne Labyrinth (bonus dungeon north of Succubus House, opens up after completing the True End). Be careful though, the enemies here are the strongest in the game.

Jul 28, 2017
It seems that it's the only addiction status, I never got any other type. I guess it's because of the game's focus on breasts.

I know that there's a lot of them in the Sonne Labyrinth (bonus dungeon north of Succubus House, opens up after completing the True End). Be careful though, the enemies here are the strongest in the game.
think already gotten every single one in the labyrinth but no idea on the world map...
any idea is there a guide for the locations?

Aiajomo

Jan 16, 2019
Hello, Can someone please tell me how to build the bridge the repair guy is not home and also I'm stuck clearing the vines or entering the ship or the island. I don't know what I'm missing

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So after literally scanning through the maps and events, scouring for the switches that actually work for the repairman, it turns out that I can't just break open the door, as both of the necessary switches are turned on by in-game events and scenes that are mandatory to completion.

The route you must take is:

Step 1: Defeat the Alp in the cave on Harmonia Road West
Step 2: Go to Hades Beach and unlock the first RED chest you see, watch the scene
(These two steps can be done in either order)
Step 3: Go back to the locked house and it should open, now.

I'm also about to upload a "redux" version of the game - basically just gives you a bunch of stuff and takes away a lot of the tedium like levelling and grinding to see the story, if you want to, without needing "comfy" mode on. Also comes with a bunch of new items, like the Bottomless Flask - 100% Vigor and Stamina recover, lowers all Lust, cures all desires and Addictions, and it never runs out!

Seeing as how the developer sold this game for profit, though, I'm just doing this because I hate grinding.
Try reading back a few pages, this has been discussed and solved already.

Aiajomo

Jan 16, 2019
Try reading back a few pages, this has been discussed and solved already.
Thank you very much, I had already gotten the lipstick and because I had put a circle at the end of Hades beach I would always use that and I guess I just missed the crate...it was very frustrating as I thought it might be a bug....Thank you again

mata2233

Oct 31, 2018
After i defeated all Succubus sisters. The wiki guide said then i could unlock their 3some CG at Animal forest. Later, i couldn't examine the bed so i didn't have it. Did i do something missing?. One more question, How can i unlock sone labyrinth?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
After i defeated all Succubus sisters. The wiki guide said then i could unlock their 3some CG at Animal forest. Later, i couldn't examine the bed so i didn't have it. Did i do something missing?. One more question, How can i unlock sone labyrinth?
Beating the game solves both of these issues. You need to complete the main story at least once for everything to become unlocked.

mata2233

Oct 31, 2018
Beating the game solves both of these issues. You need to complete the main story at least once for everything to become unlocked.
It means i have to defeat the red hoot? ooh! she is very hard to be defeated. How many level i need to beat her easily?
I haven't met chloe before i went to Back Cover. Therefore, i couldnt give Emily the flower before she die for me. Will that affect the story later?

Sep 1, 2018
think already gotten every single one in the labyrinth but no idea on the world map...
any idea is there a guide for the locations?
There's some medals in the races in Hoshifuri Village, have you gotten those?

It means i have to defeat the red hoot? ooh! she is very hard to be defeated. How many level i need to beat her easily?
I haven't met chloe before i went to Back Cover. Therefore, i couldnt give Emily the flower before she die for me. Will that affect the story later?
Level isn't a solid indicator of strength in this game since it only affects max Vigor and Stamina (though it doesn't hurt to have it as high as possible). You should focus on increasing your other stats. To do this, try completing more of the game's sidequests to get achievements (and hence stat bonuses) and exploring the world more thoroughly to get the stat-increasing fragment items.

If by "Emily" you mean "Emilyn", I don't remember anything about giving him a flower. I don't think something you could potentially miss would affect the story. The flower you get from Chloe is only needed to open the chest with the Manuve Piece to make Manuve's boss fight easier.

can someone help me find the keys in the succubus library i cant find 1
Copied from :
Key A is in the upper area in the centre of the top shelf row, Key B in the central area in the shelf second from the bottom and second from the right, Key C in the lower area second from the bottom and fourth from the right, Key D in the last room on the left.

ok567

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, im clueless what to do next after i unlocked the bar with many people in it. is there anything i can do? I passed the pirate, tower and sea dungeon(?).

Sep 1, 2018
Guys, im clueless what to do next after i unlocked the bar with many people in it. is there anything i can do? I passed the pirate, tower and sea dungeon(?).
Go back to Outset House and examine the crystal in the upper left. Use the Angel's Rosary item to unlock The Dawn of Heaven, the next dungeon.

Reactions: ok567

cliffordo

Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 228850

Overview:
When the protagonist woke up, he is in a strange space. He soon found that busty succubi inhabit all around this world. Will he able to get back to his original world, throughout pleasing attacks by succubi...​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-20
Release Date: 2019-01-16
Developer: 62studio
Translator: =Together=
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 228847 View attachment 228848 View attachment 228849 View attachment 228869
This is a terrific game. I love games with rich story lines that pull you in. Very erotic. Very funny. It drove me a little nuts when they were working out the bugs.

Reactions: Octagram

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
What kind of shota are we talking about here? The Good kind? Or the gay kind?

Sep 1, 2018
how do you get the unique end
The Unique ends aren't really endings in the same way as the other endings, they're more special H-scenes. You need to get an enemy's unique item (e.g. Succubus Heart for the basic Succubus) and then talk to them in the Succubus House.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
The Unique ends aren't really endings in the same way as the other endings, they're more special H-scenes. You need to get an enemy's unique item (e.g. Succubus Heart for the basic Succubus) and then talk to them in the Succubus House.
i mean the end with all 3 succubus sisters

Sep 1, 2018
i mean the end with all 3 succubus sisters
Ah, okay. I've seen this problem mentioned in several places. The one in the Succubus House doesn't seem to work because of a missing picture file. There is another H-scene involving all 3 sisters, this requires you to go to the Animal Forest and examine the bed in the house.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes