Sep 1, 2018
I cant get the scene IN the lost woods[Animal Forest] where when you enter the House......you will be raped by the 3 succubus sisters..how do i do that?i already have both normal and true ending
You also need to get the items that unlock the sisters' scenes in the Succubus House. These require you to trade the flower items to the three Rare Collectors that appear after the Normal End. Yellow Flowers are found in early game areas, Blue Flowers in mid game areas and Black Flowers in late game areas, and all appear as sparkles on the ground. Fess' and Ideal's Rare Collectors appear in Howling Castle, near their boss fights, while Manuve's is in Lacrima Village.

Reactions: SomeLoser1315

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
You also need to get the items that unlock the sisters' scenes in the Succubus House. These require you to trade the flower items to the three Rare Collectors that appear after the Normal End. Yellow Flowers are found in early game areas, Blue Flowers in mid game areas and Black Flowers in late game areas, and all appear as sparkles on the ground. Fess' and Ideal's Rare Collectors appear in Howling Castle, near their boss fights, while Manuve's is in Lacrima Village.
after I collect the flowers and give them to the traders, it will automatically trigger the scene at the house at lost woods after i examine the bed at the house?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Question, i followed walkthrough and stuck on Hades coast, i already talked to Emilyn, but trader with pass don't appear by the entrance of pirate ship, where i can get a pass ?
Never mind i think its will be a girl, but it is guy by entrance, i hoped it will help if somebody will stuck too.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The trigger is set behind 2 flags; you need to go north into the woods, east to the beach, and south/southeast to the areas there to trigger it all properly.

It’s not well designed for flow (A to B to C, etc.) but it’s still a remarkably good and fun game.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
By the way, is anybody know for what 6262 code in succubus house used. In the game it saying it has no meaning, but maybe it isn't.

Triforce of Doom

May 12, 2018
I need help. I'm using Lust Dream on Slime Queen but it's only killing half her HP resulting in me losing levels. I've reloaded my save 3 times now. Considering it deals 100 & she has 100, why is it not instant killing her?

Sep 1, 2018
I need help. I'm using Lust Dream on Slime Queen but it's only killing half her HP resulting in me losing levels. I've reloaded my save 3 times now. Considering it deals 100 & she has 100, why is it not instant killing her?
As mentioned on the wiki, this is probably because you're fighting her on Sadistic difficulty, so her max Vigor is higher.

Aside from that, some important news: .

First is Lust Memory, a short film game that they had been working on from before Lust Friend. It's related to Lust Grimm in some way, though it seems to have a female main character. It should be released around August.

Next is a new game, provisionally named "Succubus Puttel". This takes place in a different world from the previous two games and features a new main character, though some of the old succubi will be included. Below is one of the new succubi. It won't have the friendship mechanic of LF, being more like LG. It should be released around October.

Last edited:

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 228850

Overview:
When the protagonist woke up, he is in a strange space. He soon found that busty succubi inhabit all around this world. Will he able to get back to his original world, throughout pleasing attacks by succubi...​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-20
Release Date: 2019-01-16
Developer: 62studio
Translator: =Together=
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 228847 View attachment 228848 View attachment 228849 View attachment 228869
is there any save file for this game?

Triforce of Doom

May 12, 2018
So can someone tell me where exactly in Vega Highway the succubus for the chimera quest is? I know to look for one without a number but I couldn't find her. I also know there's 2 in the town but I'm gonna go for them around the same time I go for the school.

Triforce of Doom

May 12, 2018
Nevermind. Found them. Turns out they do have a number. For those also wondering, they are just east of the entrance to the area with the House of the Legendary Hero.

Hazimuka

Oct 21, 2018
I cant get this game to work. Whichever site i download the game from, it seems to be missing some core resources like audio files etc. Any idea what i should do?

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Just for peoples who will ask again for help because they're stuck at somewhere in the game, just remember this link, this one helped me alot ! ^^

jramby

Aug 10, 2019
Here is a guide for the angel statues

angel statues

# 1 up
# 2 up
# 3 right
# 4 down right
# 5 down
# 6 down
# 7 down left
# 8 down left