Erda

Sep 21, 2017
If anyone has any idea where to find the Reaper's Quill collectible than I would love to know. I have unlocked everything besides that.
Never mind all you had to do was just find all 50 medals and than the medal collector gives you the Quill.

Zero56

Aug 16, 2017
How can I set fullscreen mode in this game?
I've tried looking through some script files but no luck. Any advice?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
How can I set fullscreen mode in this game?
I've tried looking through some script files but no luck. Any advice?
Hold Alt, press Enter. Works for most RPGMaker games to go into fullscreen.

Wine crashes when I view a loss scene. Anyone know the solution?
Drink beer.

help, I'm stuck at the bridge to daydream tower, the repairman's house is locked.
i've already viewed the scene with Fess and red riding hood before i talk to the guy in front of the broken bridge
i only saw the red riding hood going to the forest, i went to the ??? house but it's locked with no additional scene

is this part buggy or is there anything that i've missed?
Thx in advance
It seems that the flags for this part are a bit wonky - you need to speak to the guy by the bridge before going to the repairman's house, but you also need to speak to the barman in Harmonia for it to trigger. Something about the way it's set up with variables or switches (I can't read the language it's programmed in).

Reactions: babyseal

fishingrod

Jul 2, 2018
can i have a little help ? i can't seem to figure out the password for the captain's room despite all the hints
i tried so far Wxqd,Mxdq,Mxpb and Dqxw

edit : i didn't see the 7th hint for those wondering the password is Tuna

Reactions: DarkLabs02

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
i can't view unique end for fess, ideal, or manuve without the game crashing.
any help?
I had the same issue, go to the game's graphics\pictures folder and rename 三姉妹CG.png to 3姉妹立ち絵.png

Seems it's looking for the wrong file name. Or just paste this file into the folder

Reactions: obijuan24

Sextrap

Oct 24, 2017
Hold Alt, press Enter. Works for most RPGMaker games to go into fullscreen.

Drink beer.

It seems that the flags for this part are a bit wonky - you need to speak to the guy by the bridge before going to the repairman's house, but you also need to speak to the barman in Harmonia for it to trigger. Something about the way it's set up with variables or switches (I can't read the language it's programmed in).
I don't really understand how it works. I keep talking to the barman and the guy at the broken bridge in different sequences but the repair house remains shut.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Re-reading over the "guide" that's been put up on their wiki states that there's supposed to be a small scene somewhere in the area near the ??? house, north of Harmonia, but nobody can quite figure out what triggers it. Once I get a chance to get back onto my computer (I'm borrowing a laptop right now), I'll send you a map that opens and triggers the necessary switches so nothing gets fucked up.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ohhhh, just wait until you meet the final new enemy of the game... you'll think a level 2 difficulty on those babies are hair-pullingly difficult. Then you try the bonus dungeon and they're 4x as strong.

Fun times.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@Sextrap

So after literally scanning through the maps and events, scouring for the switches that actually work for the repairman, it turns out that I can't just break open the door, as both of the necessary switches are turned on by in-game events and scenes that are mandatory to completion.

The route you must take is:

Step 1: Defeat the Alp in the cave on Harmonia Road West
Step 2: Go to Hades Beach and unlock the first RED chest you see, watch the scene
(These two steps can be done in either order)
Step 3: Go back to the locked house and it should open, now.

I'm also about to upload a "redux" version of the game - basically just gives you a bunch of stuff and takes away a lot of the tedium like levelling and grinding to see the story, if you want to, without needing "comfy" mode on. Also comes with a bunch of new items, like the Bottomless Flask - 100% Vigor and Stamina recover, lowers all Lust, cures all desires and Addictions, and it never runs out!

Seeing as how the developer sold this game for profit, though, I'm just doing this because I hate grinding.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes