Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Wasn't going to try this at first but after reading the comments sounds like it's pretty good :p thank you for sharing !

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Im like 6 hours in. A pretty good story for a H game had to purchase this on Dlsite even though not done yet. and man the BGM/Music is very good for a RPGM Game I love the starting area music

Reactions: sonhot

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I still have a long way to go i think there like 8 boss in total could be wrong cant remember only finished 3 so far but i was also exploring around talking to different npcs too

SunnyFap

Sep 27, 2018
Am I the only one hating the fact that you have to die to get scenes? That just feels unnatural to me.
No, you don't have to. There's a place called "Succubus House" in Harmonia Town which you can watch h-scenes or battle with monsters without losing anything. For monsters and bosses, you have to get their 'special item' (such as Succubus Heart for Succubus) to watch their scenes. And for events, you just rewatch the scenes you have seen before.
But if you're talking about Dependence 100 scene, then sorry I don't know.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Would someone please give me the code to the Pirate Captain's Door? I found the hints, but anything I put in doesn't make a real word and the words I come up with using the hints are all wrong...

Figured it out- the hint they DIDN'T put in the game is that the first letter must be capitalized while the others have to be lower-case.

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
If anyone has any idea where to find the Reaper's Quill collectible than I would love to know. I have unlocked everything besides that.

babyseal

Jan 16, 2019
help, I'm stuck at the bridge to daydream tower, the repairman's house is locked.
i've already viewed the scene with Fess and red riding hood before i talk to the guy in front of the broken bridge
i only saw the red riding hood going to the forest, i went to the ??? house but it's locked with no additional scene

is this part buggy or is there anything that i've missed?
Thx in advance

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes