Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr_thunder

Mar 27, 2023
Hi, I'm new, I've followed Zeta's work for years and I enjoy the game, I also thank Redeye for continuing with the project, I would like to know more about the game and I wanted to join the discord to see the progress but I can't enter. I must admit that I don't know how to use discord.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hi, I'm new, I've followed Zeta's work for years and I enjoy the game, I also thank Redeye for continuing with the project, I would like to know more about the game and I wanted to join the discord to see the progress but I can't enter. I must admit that I don't know how to use discord.
Well first you need to make discord account, after that you need to wait... the bot on my server are banning accounts that life span is lesser the 1 week from i remember. It for preventing some banned users go to server right away. However you can add me to your friends on discord so you won't need to wait. Here is my nick on discord: redeyesamurai . Check on Internet how to adds friends on discord and send me something after adding me.

Reactions: mr_thunder

mr_thunder

Mar 27, 2023
Well first you need to make discord account, after that you need to wait... the bot on my server are banning accounts that life span is lesser the 1 week from i remember. It for preventing some banned users go to server right away. However you can add me to your friends on discord so you won't need to wait. Here is my nick on discord: redeyesamurai . Check on Internet how to adds friends on discord and send me something after adding me.
Thanks

germen

Jun 8, 2021
hi, i need help with the cheats because automatically give me infinity everything no mater the option is off

Moh7777

Sep 12, 2021
Could somebody send a link to the discord server, doesn’t seem to work on my side, probably outdated.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes