Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluemagichedge200

Jul 24, 2023
Hey, RedEye. I don't know if somebody has this bug or if it's just me. But for some reason when I try to reach the secret room in the fourth stage (cemetery) to get the key to the emerald I can't seem to be able to hit the doors with any character except "The Pointer". None of the characters reach the hitbox of the doors. Is that something normal? Am I missing something?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey, RedEye. I don't know if somebody has this bug or if it's just me. But for some reason when I try to reach the secret room in the fourth stage (cemetery) to get the key to the emerald I can't seem to be able to hit the doors with any character except "The Pointer". None of the characters reach the hitbox of the doors. Is that something normal? Am I missing something?
At the end of the zone, near the building with that door, on the right should be one tombstone, that you should jump over. To be able to get closer to the door and break them.

Feb 2, 2022
At the end of the zone, near the building with that door, on the right should be one tombstone, that you should jump over. To be able to get closer to the door and break them.

HI is cheat mode need to be fixed cuz when (inf health is off) player health (does not drain) (only a tiny bit does drain then its inf health weather you like it or not) so cheat mode function is bugged on v3.0.2

also is there 100% guide walkthrough here some where for secret rooms and gameplay all stages on how to find secret room and what code or move do we need for lost world stage 5 secret room to unlock i remember there was PDF or TXT file of 100% walkthrough about the unmodded game i just don't have now if you found some one here in thread making walkthrough guide tag that person here so i can see it on latest thread page

Feb 2, 2022

HI is cheat mode need to be fixed cuz when (inf health is off) player health (does not drain) (only a tiny bit does drain then its inf health weather you like it or not) so cheat mode function is bugged on v3.0.2 try completely fix cheat mode from scratch maybe that will fix what is ON and what is OFF

also is there 100% guide walkthrough here some where for secret rooms and gameplay all stages on how to find secret room and what code or move do we need for lost world stage 5 secret room to unlock i remember there was PDF or TXT file of 100% walkthrough about the unmodded game i just don't have now if you found some one here in thread making walkthrough guide tag that person here so i can see it on latest thread page

Last edited:
Reactions: Unwenew

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
HI is cheat mode need to be fixed cuz when (inf health is off) player health (does not drain) (only a tiny bit does drain then its inf health weather you like it or not) so cheat mode function is bugged on v3.0.2 try completely fix cheat mode from scratch maybe that will fix what is ON and what is OFF

wut?

21zebras

Mar 3, 2019
Basically, when cheats are active, you can pick which ones are on and which ones are off, but the cheats are bugged to keep all of them on, is what I think they're saying. Also they want a guide for all the hidden areas. Don't know why they said it twice though.

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Basically, when cheats are active, you can pick which ones are on and which ones are off, but the cheats are bugged to keep all of them on, is what I think they're saying. Also they want a guide for all the hidden areas. Don't know why they said it twice though.
Don't know why ether. I don't think you need a full save on a game where you can just pick any stage and do almost everything.

~GenericSimpHW~

Feb 18, 2024
Hi, i wanted to know where the musics from the first zone of Stages 1, 3 and 6, the second zone of 2, 4 and 5, and the boss musics came from (I already know Stage 6's boss music from SORR)
I hope it's not a bother to you... I just loved the soundtrack selection (You can just tell me the name of the game they came from or artist who composed them instead of listing each individual music)
Nova City Streets and Argonaut Hangars are the ones i like the most
(Excuse me if i had any errors, english is my second language)

Reactions: GhostBats2000

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hi, i wanted to know where the musics from the first zone of Stages 1, 3 and 6, the second zone of 2, 4 and 5, and the boss musics came from (I already know Stage 6's boss music from SORR)
I hope it's not a bother to you... I just loved the soundtrack selection (You can just tell me the name of the game they came from or artist who composed them instead of listing each individual music)
Nova City Streets and Argonaut Hangars are the ones i like the most
(Excuse me if i had any errors, english is my second language)
Well, tbh I don't know the names. Most of them came from the propositions from other users on my discord. If you want you can join my discord server, and there on "Music" channel find all music that was proposed by users and also the music that you are looking for.

Alto766

Dec 11, 2023
View attachment 2548302

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2024.01.27
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 3.0
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:
Yeah, but when I want to try and download tYeah, but when I want to try and download the mode, it kept on giving me a Google link. Can you send me a new one?he mode, it kept on giving me a Google link.Can you send me a new one
Well it's hard to say. Overall the idea is not bad and could be a variety, although I would have to think about how to solve it.
At the moment I came up with the idea that I could do it in such a way that:

1. During the death animation, a script would run which would count the number of entities on the screen -1 (player) and if the number, for example, does not exceed the value of 4 then the script is run.
2. Next it would be checked which opponent dealt damage and which should be respawned. Well, this is not a simple task because after the sex animation our character immediately flies away, so taking the type of enemy through getentityproperty(Self, "opponent"), is out. The only thing I can think of for now is to add that after dealing damage the enemy will add a global variable with its name if player has 0 hp.
3 And finally the script will retrieve the variable, with the name of the opponent, then save it as a local variable and delete the global one. At the very end, it will take the player's coordinates and spawn the enemy in its place.

The only drawback is that animation cannot be played in such a case. Because during the death animation our character can't do anything else. By this I mean that if I force the pregnancy animation to be played, the character will play it and when the animation is over. It will stand still and not moving.
Could you give me the link for the mod? That isn't from Google. It keeps on corrupting the file

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah, but when I want to try and download tYeah, but when I want to try and download the mode, it kept on giving me a Google link. Can you send me a new one?he mode, it kept on giving me a Google link.Can you send me a new one

Could you give me the link for the mod? That isn't from Google. It keeps on corrupting the file
You probably talking about version for phone right? If so, then there is nothing else then google where I post the needed files. However I assume that you have problem with files, becouse you try to unpack them, namely the ".pak" file. The only thing you should do with it, is place in "Paks" folder. You can find it in the same place where you installed OpenBor engine.

Alto766

Dec 11, 2023
You probably talking about version for phone right? If so, then there is nothing else then google where I post the needed files. However I assume that you have problem with files, becouse you try to unpack them, namely the ".pak" file. The only thing you should do with it, is place in "Paks" folder. You can find it in the same place where you installed OpenBor engine.
I went to try and do that. However, it hasn't worked. I keep on getting this Google file, but it's not a zip file.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I went to try and do that. However, it hasn't worked. I keep on getting this Google file, but it's not a zip file.
Yes, because you don't need a zip file. The only thing you need is the .pak file. Which you need to put in your "Paks" folder.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes