Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Well, yes, after implementing this I noticed that there is one problem, and that is you always have to manually download the folder with sounds for phone devices.
while we're talking about sounds. after unpacking with the pak.file i see the music files {most of them} are bor. files. how i unpack they to hear them? here a screenshot for example what i mean:
Screenshot 2024-03-25 143053.png

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
while we're talking about sounds. after unpacking with the pak.file i see the music files {most of them} are bor. files. how i unpack they to hear them? here a screenshot for example what i mean:
View attachment 3477192
You will need this.

Here you will find 4 files, where 2 are .exe and another 2 .bat. What you will need to do is to edit the .bat file (b2w) and write there a name of the file to unpack and after that the name of the unpacked file.

For example: wav2bor.exe Minigame5.wav Minigame5.bor || Which means that you want to unpack the file called "Minigame5" and then named that unpack file as "Minigame5". Remember however that you can't use spacebar in names. I hope that helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blue wolf

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
You will need this.

Here you will find 4 files, where 2 are .exe and another 2 .bat. What you will need to do is to edit the .bat file (b2w) and write there a name of the file to unpack and after that the name of the unpacked file.

For example: wav2bor.exe Minigame5.wav Minigame5.bor || Which means that you want to unpack the file called "Minigame5" and then named that unpack file as "Minigame5". Remember however that you can't use spacebar in names. I hope that helps.
Ah! thanks! a bit hard to understand it but it works for me!

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Uh, could you explain it better? Do I move them somewhere?
ok. i try it to explain it. i just find one way so, first:
be sure your bor.file is in this folder: {Example: Arena.bor}
3.png
if you click on the b2w.bat, you get this from your Cmd:
1.png
So. lets change the Arena.bor into Zone3.bor!
4.png
Then you run b2w again and you see this in short time:
2.png
Look to your folder and you see the "Zone3.wav". that was it! Hope I could help you!

Reactions: Hqazgts226

ChaosMaker

Sep 21, 2022
Weird question, is this mod game finished or naw? Because if i remember correctly the original Love Potion Disaster left the game to rot i think?

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
Red, can you please change Rouge's attack animation to kicks, she looks strange using fists.

TPXLPD

Jan 23, 2024
not really.
I'd like to know if there's a chance that, as part of a future minor update, you could include Mina Mongoose on Mina's Bar (stage 6 secret zone) as an Easter Egg like you did with Sticks the Badger in Stage 5 as well as cause it goes along with the secret zone's name.
This is the best image she has on Sonic Wiki. If you're interested in adding her, you can probably use Amy as basis for her sprites to make things easier and just slightly modify her bracelets and recolor her boots if you wanna just design her nude.
Also, out of curiosity: When you designed Surge's sprites, did you start from scratch, or you used another character as a basis to start from?
Mina_Mongoose_profile.jpg

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
I'd like to know if there's a chance that, as part of a future minor update, you could include Mina Mongoose on Mina's Bar (stage 6 secret zone) as an Easter Egg like you did with Sticks the Badger in Stage 5 as well as cause it goes along with the secret zone's name.
This is the best image she has on Sonic Wiki. If you're interested in adding her, you can probably use Amy as basis for her sprites to make things easier and just slightly modify her bracelets and recolor her boots if you wanna just design her nude.
Also, out of curiosity: When you designed Surge's sprites, did you start from scratch, or you used another character as a basis to start from?
View attachment 3487917
No we are done with that. We just want to work on stage 7...And also play Uno: No Mercy.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
View attachment 3487917
I will think about it. And I started from scratch on surge.

blazehell

Apr 20, 2023
Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening, whatever time you are seeing this comment.

A friend and I tried to download the Android version but for some reason we don't know when we download the game files they direct us to apps that neither of us can open.

and anything we are doing wrong? Could you help us with this or is there a problem with the website itself?

spnanon

Mar 9, 2022
Well, yes, after implementing this I noticed that there is one problem, and that is you always have to manually download the folder with sounds for phone devices.
Can you explain further? Even if a change requires an additional download for mobile, that's still better than no option at all on either version.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes