Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyruxc

Jul 21, 2020
sooo i have found some bugs in the game related to the coop mode i dont know if its is relevant but still im going to say it
1)the ui of the second player is bug with the first player ui that means that the second player ui for some reason reflects the the lives of only the first player but no the second player
also in the video as you can see the second player gets softlock i dont know if happens with all the bosses but in my experience it happend to me with ??? Zeena and with Lah also the game gets softlock if that bug happens in the stage 4 boss fight even if you defeat sonic and Lah you cant proced
2)also i dont know if it is a bug or if even if RedEye is plannig to implement it but you cant play more than 2 people even if you have a controller
(sorry for my bad english)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
sooo i have found some bugs in the game related to the coop mode i dont know if its is relevant but still im going to say it
1)the ui of the second player is bug with the first player ui that means that the second player ui for some reason reflects the the lives of only the first player but no the second player
also in the video as you can see the second player gets softlock i dont know if happens with all the bosses but in my experience it happend to me with ??? Zeena and with Lah also the game gets softlock if that bug happens in the stage 4 boss fight even if you defeat sonic and Lah you cant proced
2)also i dont know if it is a bug or if even if RedEye is plannig to implement it but you cant play more than 2 people even if you have a controller
1. Yes, There is an incorrect parrameter in showing life, which causes player 2 to take life information from player 1.

2. The second problem (softlock) occurs when the player revives, because it makes all enemies take 0 damage. However, it also causes the player to be stuck in invisibility because the enemy doesn't grab him. I will remove this option in the game, so it should work fine.

3 Yes, this is intentional, because the game only allows 2 people to play. The engine itself allows 4 people to play, so you can see the option to set the controls for 4 players.

Reactions: SuperManolo
Nov 7, 2022
TailsXBadnicks.gif Finished, later I'll add a background and then I plan to do the same with other stages. then maybe I might try mix different enemies together in different combos. Just went back to edit this saw a mistake I missed the first time I uploaded this. Also fixed the color pallet and changed the settings to indexed.

Last edited:

bobbot

May 10, 2018
gotta say. loving the combo animations, hope your not having problems with em couldn't care less... err for those that just jump to the end. thats the artists handle here.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
the first one is a real bug with the mod the second one was from the original game

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes