Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good evening, whatever time you are seeing this comment.

A friend and I tried to download the Android version but for some reason we don't know when we download the game files they direct us to apps that neither of us can open.

and anything we are doing wrong? Could you help us with this or is there a problem with the website itself?
I don't know if this is what you wanted, but here a link for Openbor engine on mobile.
After that I suggest to check the instruction on the first page on, how to download a android version of mod.

Can you explain further? Even if a change requires an additional download for mobile, that's still better than no option at all on either version.
The only problem with this feature was that it has to be placed separately with the .pak file. On a computer this won't be a problem, but on mobile devices it is, because you will have to manually put it in the game. I removed this because it's easy to forget to add it to the download links. Besides, I didn't want to hear random users complaining that they "can't hear sounds" because they don't know how or why they have to manually add sounds to characters, especially on a phone.

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
These guys really just ask you for anything without thinking huh?
Theses people want everything from one person. Slave drivers I'd say. If you read all of this its like almost 70 percent of this stuff is demands. Do they care? Nah its the sonic community. What else is new?

Kochii

Nov 24, 2023
ok. i try it to explain it. i just find one way so, first:
be sure your bor.file is in this folder: {Example: Arena.bor}
View attachment 3480131
if you click on the b2w.bat, you get this from your Cmd:
View attachment 3480129
So. lets change the Arena.bor into Zone3.bor!
View attachment 3480132
Then you run b2w again and you see this in short time:
View attachment 3480130
Look to your folder and you see the "Zone3.wav". that was it! Hope I could help you!
Uh, I don't have a PC lol. I got android. Also, what does doing all this do? I'm like genuinely lost.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Uh, I don't have a PC lol. I got android. Also, what does doing all this do? I'm like genuinely lost.
Well, the program itself is intended only for use on PC, not on Android. Also, why do they do it or ask about it, is because all music are converted to .bor type files. Which are needed on the OpenBor engine, because often mp3 or wav type files has some problems on this engine.

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Does anyone know where all the secret areas are located?
1.png
At stage 1, zone 2 = last machine {hit it}
2.png
by stage 2, zone 2 = a tree near a blue mushroom {hit it hint: after saving the npc that have x with a horse}
{my opinion} by stage 3, after zone 2 {automatically}
View attachment 3497572
I hope my tiny Solution will help you!
5.png
by stage 5, zone 2: "imitate in the village" {hit the crystals by folloing this guy, A tent is open as you continue walking}
6.png
stage 6, zone 2: {after defeating all enemies on this zone the bar sign glowing, hit it!}

Dematist

Feb 17, 2023
Hello, a question that they give you when you finish the game with all the Emeralds, does something block a character or a new area?

Jack908

Feb 3, 2022
I have a problem when I download the game on Android and run it, for some reason the buttons press themselves and select characters automatically, activating 2 player mode and it is not possible for me Advance

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Does anyone got a discord link for Redeyes server anytime I use the one on his page it says the link has expired
I have noticed that this often happens to people who have a new account on discord (have an account less than 2 days) and try to join the server. Since the account is new, the bot on the server bans such a user and does not allow him to join. What I find strange is that even after such a person is unbanned, they can still have a problem with the link they use to join the server and needs a new one.

Well here is a new link:

But if it still don't work you would need to send me your discord nick so I could check if you are not banned already.

Reactions: Beats9821
Jan 21, 2021
honestly, something that I would love to have added is a special endless mode where you go through random stages that are randomized so they don't have to follow the same layout as the story mission ones, and they don't have the set spawns that the story mode has with them even having enemies of almost any other stage be able to spawn in them though maybe with a preference for the enemies that are native to that terrain. every one of these levels you beat it takes you to the shop and every 2 stages you have to fight a random boss. I hope that I explained that well?

spnanon

Mar 9, 2022
The only problem with this feature was that it has to be placed separately with the .pak file. On a computer this won't be a problem, but on mobile devices it is, because you will have to manually put it in the game. I removed this because it's easy to forget to add it to the download links. Besides, I didn't want to hear random users complaining that they "can't hear sounds" because they don't know how or why they have to manually add sounds to characters, especially on a phone.
Well, I've said my piece already about how it impacts my enjoyment. The mod itself remains exceptional, and I can understand your irritation with people not following instructions or asking repetitive questions.

Please keep the issue in mind when considering future updates and potential workarounds. For instance, even if there was a do-it-yourself method for the minority like me that it bothers, it would be much appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: wolfboom

juanelcaballo123

Sep 19, 2023
View attachment 3507650
At stage 1, zone 2 = last machine {hit it}
View attachment 3507651
by stage 2, zone 2 = a tree near a blue mushroom {hit it hint: after saving the npc that have x with a horse}
{my opinion} by stage 3, after zone 2 {automatically}

View attachment 3507672
by stage 5, zone 2: "imitate in the village" {hit the crystals by folloing this guy, A tent is open as you continue walking}
View attachment 3507652
stage 6, zone 2: {after defeating all enemies on this zone the bar sign glowing, hit it!}
thank you

Reactions: blue wolf

juanelcaballo123

Sep 19, 2023
I have noticed that this often happens to people who have a new account on discord (have an account less than 2 days) and try to join the server. Since the account is new, the bot on the server bans such a user and does not allow him to join. What I find strange is that even after such a person is unbanned, they can still have a problem with the link they use to join the server and needs a new one.

Well here is a new link:

But if it still don't work you would need to send me your discord nick so I could check if you are not banned already.
I used the link but it says that the link is invalid or has expired, what do I do?

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes