Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
There wasn't a tombstone for Zu stating that on the Nightmare Zone?
You think folks take that seriously? Like the many other visual gags around the other maps?
Bit on the nose, but maybe, PROBABLY might work.
Some folks need the message (figuratively) nail gunned onto their noses to get it. But I don't think that they would read it, even if it was physically done, either.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
How do you even play as zu the cat
She's in the game as an unlockable.
You must wait for the planets to align, paint a magenta pentagram on the floor, get 5 candles, arrange and light a candle at each point, and wait for them to burn cyan. If they burn teal, aquamarine or, god forbid, jade, you're doing it wrong and must wait for all 9 planets to align again. Yes, nine, viva la Pluto!

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
You must wait for the planets to align, paint a magenta pentagram on the floor, get 5 candles, arrange and light a candle at each point, and wait for them to burn cyan. If they burn teal, aquamarine or, god forbid, jade, you're doing it wrong and must wait for all 9 planets to align again. Yes, nine, viva la Pluto!
Pluto is the cornerstone of this ritual.

maxresdefaulttt.jpg

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021
I did all of that, but I forgot to put away my crystal skull and got the Grand Cross instead that halted the planet from moving.

Oops...

I am #54

May 21, 2017
You think folks take that seriously? Like the many other visual gags around the other maps?

Some folks need the message (figuratively) nail gunned onto their noses to get it. But I don't think that they would read it, even if it was physically done, either.
People like this are why game devs need to resort to yellow paint.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes