Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
they were all indexed, the 3.02 sprites and the pregnancy sprites from your pregnancy mode. it was like the new version couldnt even find the new images at all, as if they never existed, yet they were there, all named correctly and such.

doesnt matter, i dont even know if i can do a pregnancy mod or not rn, bc it seems the new mod cant handle any sprites i do for it
If the engine can't find the image even if the path is correct. Then only problem is with image. And that is mostly when someone forgot or don't know to change the color mode in the image to be indexed. Most of the problem should have that optin to allows you to do that. However since I don't know what you use to make sprites. I don't know if you have such option in your program itself to do that.

juanelcaballo123

Sep 19, 2023
If the engine can't find the image even if the path is correct. Then only problem is with image. And that is mostly when someone forgot or don't know to change the color mode in the image to be indexed. Most of the problem should have that optin to allows you to do that. However since I don't know what you use to make sprites. I don't know if you have such option in your program itself to do that.
It has nothing to do with it but the discord link doesn't work

TPXLPD

Jan 23, 2024
This is an image i remember from the older versions of Love Potion disaster that i like alot maybe it could be added again in some way?
Were there previous versions of the game in which Amy had her torso fully pink? Cause in that sprite her belly is colored pink rather than showing her peach skin.

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
Well, it's up to the developer of Evil Mode if he wants to do something like that.
TBH I think that would be a great idea since evil mode was a fun additional mode for the og game. Even if it the mode needs to be remade for this version from the ground up I'd still say it's at least worth a shot

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes