kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hmm...
This is quite... interesting
Wonder if I can KMod the shit out of this when this game is release...

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I must be terrible at Metroidvania's, I still haven't found the weapon part or how to destroy the cysts.
It's not implemented yet. I got to the end of the current map via a couple collision jank movements, and the only things after the second boss are: a new unfinished enemy who has a two man grab if you're near them, but if you are only near one it has a 50% chance of choosing the wrong animation and softlocking the game. That, and a save station which doesn't reset AI when you load, so they just stand there and are not able to hurt you (but you can kill them at least?), and another room which instantly freezes the game if you enter it. Worth noting that the dev seems to have tried to prevent you from getting to that door anyway, but again jank collision lets us.

Jun 7, 2020
well to be fair its his first game, for me it was fun :7 and a great preview (not an official release, need to polish a lot!!!) hope he continues!!!

Apr 8, 2023
It's feeding time! Aren't you hungry? This game looks like a texture-less version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night ... IN SPACE. OH~ both games made in Unity, that explains a lot.
Bloodstained is made in Unreal Engine tho, it was supposed to be made in Unity and released on PS Vita too but they have scrapped that idea.
Wish Bloodstained had some animation framework mod made by some MVPs at a specific site tho cough LL cough.
:sneaky:

Reactions: Shining Tower

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As if being made in Unity or Unreal has anything to do with the abysmal level of quality of this game.

That's on whatever assets were used and has almost nothing to do with the engine because...like NONE of Unity's looks features were used in this game.

For context, this is what literaly the most basic, barebones dogshit game made in Unity looks like. It's the "starting from scratch" Unity tutorial result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
JFC

I don't want to be cruel, but this is seriously like baby's first game before baby even knew what a game was. Full admission it was almost, ALMOST, so bad it's good... but then the soft/hard/wtf locks happen and all the "fun" jank is erased by needing to do a restart.

I get that this is being equated more towards a tech demo than a real "demo" demo...

But still. This is basically your business card, your income on the subscriber sites is going to depend on the impression you make...

I really like the amount of all the way through, and this game does get an award in my heart for including TWO double stuff all the way throughs, but, unless the gameplay gets a massive overhaul and some kind of minimal bug testing, I'm going to do nothing more than just download unlocked "galery" files for the various versions...

If the lack of income/reception doesn't lead to this being yet another abandoned game. No version of any game should ever be released public or private where there are so many obvious and impossible to miss game breaking bugs.

korkut324

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,
I am the creator of this game.
I have read your valuable comments.
There are bugs in the game. Any bug you detect will be fix.
Censorship is something I don't like but NSFW animations need to be censored right now. Fans should have time privileges.
Unfortunately, the privilege is blocked by the time leak.
I hope no bad thoughts occur.
I love you all, I hope you follow and test the project. :love:

NOTE: Please don't talk badly about the PACMAN boss. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
Hello,
There are bugs in the game. Any errors you detect will be corrected.
Censorship is something I don't like but NSFW animations need to be censored right now. Fans should have time privileges.

hello will you improve the grahpics and overall feel to the game?

Jun 7, 2020
Hello,
There are bugs in the game. Any errors you detect will be corrected.

well, u can add More darkness and u got a great space-horror game hahaha just kidding, do your Best :)

May 25, 2017
Hello,

Please prioritize smoothing out jumping and platforming in general. I've noticed a couple of times where I just slide right off of edges I should have made or even something minute as me landing a centimeter on the platform and my character just shuffling down the last centimeter. It's acts almost like you have some kind of invisible, thin geometry on every platform that makes platforming feel unnatural and janky.

Reactions: Rocke498

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hello,

- Please smooth out the platform part if you don't want your game to be compared with platformer from Softhouse seal.

Reactions: Rocke498

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,

For the love of ALL that is holy do ONE of TWO
1:Make the gun recharge A FUCK TON Faster.
2:Just drop ammo all together, make some enemies need a melee attack to be exposed to Gun attacks.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes