• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
many of the animations are censored, even with censor off, any fix?
I don't play these sorts of games, would you mind telling me how to trigger these censored animations?
Then I'll be able to look in the game files to see if I can uncensor them in code, or if they are hard censored in the build.

Oct 12, 2018
I don't play these sorts of games, would you mind telling me how to trigger these censored animations?
Then I'll be able to look in the game files to see if I can uncensor them in code, or if they are hard censored in the build.
Some of them just are - there is a animation toggle, called "Censored?", its in the options in the game (press esc ->options) to find it. it puts some mosaic on the animation, but you can still see it

Thing is, some animations, even if turned off, are infact, censored.

Oct 12, 2018
basically everything worm and before is uncensored, but flying meatballs and girls with tail is censored, id assume everything else is too, but i cant figure and quite frankly, dont wanna figure out how to progress

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
basically everything worm and before is uncensored, but flying meatballs and girls with tail is censored, id assume everything else is too, but i cant figure and quite frankly, dont wanna figure out how to progress
Do you have a save file where I can very quickly see these censored animations?
Because I'm not going to play through this game (which looks terrible IMO) just to get to censored animations myself.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Do you have a save file where I can very quickly see these censored animations?
Because I'm not going to play through this game (which looks terrible IMO) just to get to censored animations myself.
The games are terrible... Graphically... It's not worse my times for my part... The animation feel cluncky as hell, the control are... Not really decent... Not a scam, some people gonna like it, but not me

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
There are a few places where you end up in the wrong place. And out of the game
this is the ara what borken is.
1683288276335.png
go bak in this area and you a wrong point
1683290159847.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpacc

Equalizer8451

Oct 7, 2017
1683289489686.png
This has been detect by my screen is this possible?

Cheers!

Sorry my system is Dutch i'll translate it?

(Does not have a valid digital signature )

Reactions: nekronn

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
seems like someone already got you covered, if you need mine anyway, ill gladly send it.

also, if you could fully unlock the savefile while youre at it, that would be dope.
Here is a fully unlocked "galery" (there are spelling mistakes everywhere in this game and throughout the code)
Just put the Galery file (not the folder) next to the game's Lewd Cell (Test).exe.

(I'm not going to make a completed save file as there are too many variables in here)

Oct 12, 2018
Here is a fully unlocked "galery" (there are spelling mistakes everywhere in this game and throughout the code)
Just put the Galery file (not the folder) next to the game's Lewd Cell (Test).exe.

(I'm not going to make a completed save file as there are too many variables in here)
have you been able to find out what causes the issues with the censoring?

Oct 12, 2018
nvm literally just is a paywall, too baaaaaaad, oh well i had 2 € to waste, where do i best post this without it being too obvious ? ;3

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
have you been able to find out what causes the issues with the censoring?
I'm still looking, but I'm leaning towards the actual animations are hard censored in the assets, as I am not seeing any code at the moment that indicates some animations should be censored and some not. (If this is the case as I mentioned before, you will need the full build of the game and not the demo).

Edit: Alright, looks like they are hard censored in the assets as you can see here as an example-
So the only solution is playing the full build and not the demo as I suspected.
Unity_2023-05-05_23-33-51.png

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes