Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Also stuck with the hologram boss; but the one generator I can't destroy is the top-right one (shot the barrel, it didn't do the trick, can't find another solution). Other four were destroyed.

update: Destroyed it due to the glitch with water level not being limited in how far it can rise, but it's certainly not the intended way.
update2: On replaying this fight (as I failed to beat the boss right after it), I managed to properly explode it with the barrel, as was intended; it seems to fail to register sometimes.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
how to kill the tentacle queen boss?
The one right after hologram boss? Or there's another boss after that?

You firstly shoot the girls near her to lower her shield. Stand at entrance, and fire charged shot at where you think they are, from long distance (your range is way higher than your vision field, so if you shoot something offscreen, you still hit it). If you have to wait for recharge (like me), or to use potions, run to the hologram room (it's not locked). Healthbar changes colour as you keep killing girls, until it turns red when only the queen remains. You then kill the queen, too. Be aware that she would summon one of generic enemies to her aid, which may be even more dangerous due to disrupting you charging up.

Jan 3, 2022
The one right after hologram boss? Or there's another boss after that?

You firstly shoot the girls near her to lower her shield. Stand at entrance, and fire charged shot at where you think they are, from long distance (your range is way higher than your vision field, so if you shoot something offscreen, you still hit it). If you have to wait for recharge (like me), or to use potions, run to the hologram room (it's not locked). Healthbar changes colour as you keep killing girls, until it turns red when only the queen remains. You then kill the queen, too. Be aware that she would summon one of generic enemies to her aid, which may be even more dangerous due to disrupting you charging up.
It's before the hologram boss (i guess), there are 2 gas pumps that you have to pump and then you have to shoot the gas to ignite it, and my question is how to deal damage to the boss?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
It's before the hologram boss (i guess), there are 2 gas pumps that you have to pump and then you have to shoot the gas to ignite it, and my question is how to deal damage to the boss?
Ah, that one. I think it was called something else, while the boss after the hologram indeed has the word "queen" in its name (the maggoth queen).

It's not that hard once you figure it out.
  • Start on the left. Jump all the way up, until you see a thing looking like sprinkler, and a button. Press the button.
  • Jump down, there would be something looking like accumulator (don't know what it is, and don't care). Keep spamming action button until you fully charge it.
  • Jump to the right. Preferable from some high platform, that way you have chance to avoid being hit by tentacle (it's the most damaging attack).
  • Now, order is reversed, button is on the very bottom, and accumulator is above.
  • When both sprinklers are working and shooting some white gas/liquid/whatever, shoot at the stream. Shoot offscreen to where you think the other stream is, until both turns into flame.
  • Jump down, and shoot the now-opened eye until it closes.
  • Before tentacle resets, go back to the left side (that way you can avoid the tentacle) and repeat the process, or just charge the right accumulator first, then jump from above. You have to repeat that process multiple times.
  • Once the boss dies, the door on the left side would open, letting you proceed. Better go back and save, however, as this game puts save pads very sparingly, and you would encounter stronger enemies right away.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How do you destroy the two fuses on the left of the hologram?
The lower-left one can be destroyed by shooting charged shot at the wall, which makes it ricochet to hit the button. The upper-left one, I think it was supposed to be destroyed via ricochet too, but I managed to hit it by directly aiming at direction of the generator.

Also. If you accidentally explode the barrel yet the upper-right fuse stays intact, it's possible to explode it if you rise water level below it multiple times, as the game doesn't prevent water level from going out of bonds.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes