AdrameLeech

Oct 16, 2022
Thanks for sharing the full version. I have a question, someone knows how to beat the first boss (biomass)? Tried shooting at it for 30 mins but nothing happened, seems it's also immune to melee...i don't know what to do.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks for sharing the full version. I have a question, someone knows how to beat the first boss (biomass)? Tried shooting at it for 30 mins but nothing happened, seems it's also immune to melee...i don't know what to do.
If you're talking about the big blob that does nothing, then your game is definitely bugged because it's supposed to die instantly, maybe try starting a new game ?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
yes game is broken (n) 1710104174033.png

Thanks for the broken version

Last time someone uploaded a defective version with the same bug. This really isn't funny anymore .
The trigger point is activated. But then nothing happens anymore

New game work not whit this version

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It seems like the crack is working at least the biomass is dying now.:HideThePain:

Was wondering if there are other things that needs testing. Let me know please.
I updated the OP again because everything I tested was working.

Crack for v1.0.5 by Ryahn

Last edited:

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
It seems like the crack is working at least the biomass is dying now.:HideThePain:

Was wondering if there are other things that needs testing. Let me know please.
I updated the OP again because everything I tested was working.

Crack for v1.0.5 by Ryahn
Can confirm, tested it and no issues so far (lvl10). Thanks for sharing!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Hm, are games looks like there should be scenes upon enemy contact, but you'll only get H'd when defeated, and there are no save points but where you start

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hm, are games looks like there should be scenes upon enemy contact, but you'll only get H'd when defeated, and there are no save points but where you start
Ther actually are terminals where it saves your game.

And yeah, it's mostly defeat based but there are h-scenes on enemy contact, but only if you've lost your armor from what I can tell.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Ther actually are terminals where it saves your game.

And yeah, it's mostly defeat based but there are h-scenes on enemy contact, but only if you've lost your armor from what I can tell.
No, you're not getting H upon contacting after losing armor.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Press U key to level up automaticaly (cheats)

(level 33 is the maximum, dont forget to use point for skill after each level)

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2602668

Hmmmm... oupsiee ?

On a side note, how do you beat this guy ? Can't damage it through melee and ammo regens soooo sloooowlyyyy

Edit : apparently, taking damage grants you a short invincibility time, and also allows you to clip through the boss, I waited for his ranged attack tp hit me then managed to go back to the worm gank
update for [v1.0.5 Cracked]?

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
No, you're not getting H upon contacting after losing armor.
Hm, did you enable "H-Scenes" from the settings? Because I definitely have those. When my armor is gone, enemies trigger H-Scenes that require rapidly pressing W to escape from. Or do you mean something else?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes