• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 9, 2018
So with maximum velocity you can get down to a recharge rate of 3.5. I measured around 9 seconds to recharge 1 charge with that. At first I hoped it would just be 3.5 seconds, but no. Probably the worst investments of skill points I have ever done.

Reactions: Colono

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
People shitting on the game, but I find it such a breath of fresh air among all those basic side-scrollers with your average roster of extremely creative goblins, orcs, tentacles and dogs. Sure the game isn't perfect, but it's also far from being a "pathetic parody of AQE". The dev clearly cares, and it shows. Fix the bugs and things like ammo reloading at the speed of a running glacier and we'll have a very decent game.

Apr 19, 2020
People shitting on the game, but I find it such a breath of fresh air among all those basic side-scrollers with your average roster of extremely creative goblins, orcs, tentacles and dogs. Sure the game isn't perfect, but it's also far from being a "pathetic parody of AQE". The dev clearly cares, and it shows. Fix the bugs and things like ammo reloading at the speed of a running glacier and we'll have a very decent game.
Frankly I like the game. Gives me good flashbacks of AQE. I see it as a different style, more than some inferior wannabe. I can play this game for hours. Can't say that about most h-games.

It almost gives me a Age of Barbarian feel. Like the so bad it's good, but with less 'so bad'. AoB is a cheesy sloppy brilliant disaster and I love it.

Sep 12, 2021
The game will be released on steam on December 1st, so I guess it will be also when the version 1.0 will be avaliable.

Sep 12, 2021
Okay, here is the copied game from steam folder: .
I have no idea what to do to crack it, if it will work on any other computer or whatnot, if someone wants to fiddle with it and share it with the rest of us, please do.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, here is the copied game from steam folder: MEGA.
I have no idea what to do to crack it, if it will work on any other computer or whatnot, if someone wants to fiddle with it and share it with the rest of us, please do.
Started the game, went through prologue thingie and walked around for a few seconds, seems to be working, so thanks a lot.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes