• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

korkut324

Dec 13, 2018
Q: Hello, will you improve the graphics and overall feel of the game?

A: I will do my best visually. I'm using the old version of the game engine and the graphics optimization is not possible as the game only generates characters. There is an ultra setting, but there is no build for this setting. In my next project, I will be able to use the 2D lighting and graphics settings with the new version of the game engine.

Q : Smooth jumping and landing

A: Improvements will continue in future releases.

Q : fast charging || drop ammo

A : I change it according to the maximum level.

Q : make some enemies need a melee attack to do Weapon attacks

A : Good idea. it sure does

Note: The 0.66 version is waiting for you.

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
no, I just quit after
I already did, if you are interested: you have to shoot the 3 "things" with a yellow bar over, the problem is that sometimes one of them appears embedded inside the floor, that's a bug, when that happens restart the game and go to the boss again, and again, until all of them appear available to shoot. When you shoot all of them, the boss opens up and you can shoot it.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So, amongst other issues:

1) The first boss (I don't count the "pac-man" thing as one, as it doesn't actually attack and dies in one hit) respawns if you reenter the room, also making it impossible to leave it. And as the things you have to destroy to make it vulnerable spawns randomly, including in the freaking walls, it's a huge problem.
2) You may out of nowhere stop doing any damage, even when starting new game, even on fresh install. Deleting "save" file in the game's folder seems to fix it, while just starting new game doesn't.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021

-The character in the main menu has been reworked.
-Cheat codes added
-Reworked combo animation.
-1st boss has been reworked.
-Added boss names.
-Fixed the 2nd boss, the main issue occurring on the ground.
-Added cursor.
-Fixed impossible jumps.
-Achievement board data loss issue has been resolved.
-Added new NSFW animations.
-Cyst protection problem solved
-Added quick map button "M"
-Smooth camera tracking is provided when switching between scenes

Flutt

Aug 25, 2017
Lewd Cell 0.66 public / %50 uncensored gallery
-Cheat codes added
-Added boss names.
-Added cursor.
-Fixed impossible jumps.
What's the cheat codes?

Reactions: gigalitor

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Lewd Cell 0.66 public / %50 uncensored gallery
-Cheat codes added
-Added boss names.
-Added cursor.
-Fixed impossible jumps.
50% uncensored gallery? Before or after the paywall?
50% of the available animations not behind the paywall uncensored? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Looks very rough, plays like a pre-alpha concept, animations are subpar by modern standards, and apparently they have the balls to lock content behind a paywall.

Well I guess that's appropriate because I don't want to see the locked content if its anything like the rest. This needs some serious improvements before that's in any way acceptable.

May 25, 2017
Is this thread just going to be a copy and paste of the first few pages of the Project Elimination thread?

"iT'S JuST AliEN QuESt: EVe aLl OvEr AGAiN!1!!"

This is going to be the standard for all SiFi based metroidvania threads from now on, isn't it?

Reactions: Ilverin

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Is this thread just going to be a copy and paste of the first few pages of the Project Elimination thread?

"iT'S JuST AliEN QuESt: EVe aLl OvEr AGAiN!1!!"

This is going to be the standard for all SiFi based metroidvania threads from now on, isn't it?
IMO, Grimhelm made Alien Quest:EVE so good (a little bit too good, maybe) that people start to use it like a gold standard even though there are a lot of games that are on par with Alien Quest:EVE.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
U ingame for 50 exp (level cap appears to be 30, which isn't enough points to max everything but w/e)
I in main-menu to unlock animation in gallery
I think level cap is exactly 33 (the cheat button stopped providing any exp past that), so you can almost max out, but still have to leave one stat behind.

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
Damn, I was already hoping that they released something as interesting as Alien Quest EVE, but for now it's just a pathetic parody, so far the game is too raw, maybe something worthwhile will come out of it in the future, but this will require reworking all the animations.
Btw can anyone recommend games like this or Succubus Affection? Unfortunately, I didn’t find many interesting but very high-quality dynamic games.

• Angry
Reactions: Ilverin
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes