• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm still looking, but I'm leaning towards the actual animations are hard censored in the assets, as I am not seeing any code at the moment that indicates some animations should be censored and some not. (If this is the case as I mentioned before, you will need the full build of the game and not the demo).

Edit: Alright, looks like they are hard censored in the assets as you can see here as an example-
So the only solution is playing the full build and not the demo as I suspected.
View attachment 2597872
Did you test it with the new version? I updated the OP, the person who shared it said it was still censored.
If the Patreon version still has some scenes censored, I'll change the OP to "Censored: Yes (Partial)"

I saw your deleted comment :KEK:

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Did you test it with the new version? I updated the OP, the person who shared it said it was still censored.
If the Patreon version still has some scenes censored, I'll change the OP to "Censored: Yes (Partial)"

I saw your deleted comment :KEK:
I'm checking right now, didn't realise you uploaded a new version not even an hour ago.

Edit: There is more stuff in that version uncensored than before, but some stuff still seemingly has forced censorship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm checking right now, didn't realise you uploaded a new version not even an hour ago.

Edit: There is more stuff in that version uncensored than before, but some stuff still seemingly has forced censorship.
Got it, changed the OP.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
It is also important that you fix the serious bug that causes you to land at the bottle point. Sons is unplayable from this part .

Reactions: Kpacc
Nov 17, 2021
So, this kinda different version of a Framboise type game??
You've probably never played many similar H-RPGs before, have you? This game is probably inspired from the popular H-RPG named Alien Quest EVE, it also had a female protagonist with short hair. Framboise games were different and the character in it was ugly af , but in this one she's a beauty with silver hair

Reactions: CrimsonRik

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the models look kinda jank, but man, my attraction to weird monster sex is gonna doom me someday

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 2598382

What in the world is this
Vore Tag imminent?

the models look kinda jank, but man, my attraction to weird monster sex is gonna doom me someday
Yeah I'm at the point where if the protagonist is a virgin, I'd like her first time to be with slime or tentacles or whatever else might be in the game. :cautious: But hey some people can't see dick past, present or even dream unless it's their own character so I'm cool with it. :p

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
1683335115935.png

Anyone got past this room after getting the weapon upgrade?

There is a couple of things I killed but nothing happened, boss just stands there blocking

1683335174564.png

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes