• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Hi ! New here,

The game doesn't seem to start (even after using japanese locale). On right clicking the exe and running it using japanese locale, nothing happens. I downloaded the files labelled "Link game Full(Need Parch))", "Link single patch" and "Link Ing patch with Unlock Gallery" and replaced the data folder. Am I missing something or has anyone else faced any similar issue?

EDIT: I've run the program in japanese as admin, using locale emulator and nothing happens
EDIT: Turns out t was a bug with the emulator itself
To be honest, I always have my PC in the Japanese region to avoid those local emulator failures

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
How do you hire the store manager? Seems like its possible to hire her hired scenes are available in the gallery. The 4th option to hire doesn't seem to show up in the dialogue even after reaching punishment level 6.
P.S.: OnlyH, thanks again for the translation. And nice easter egg of adding yourself (as an employee) into the game :sneaky:

Last edited:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
How do you hire the store manager? Seems like its possible to hire her hired scenes are available in the gallery. The 4th option to hire doesn't seem to show up in the dialogue even after reaching punishment level 6.
P.S.: OnlyH, thanks again for the translation. And nice easter egg of adding yourself (as an employee) into the game :sneaky:
The manager should have all the events until having sex in doggy style, it should be enabled there, if you have the save for that part I can review it
PS: at first I didn't plan to do the translation into English, that's why I put those easter eggs, and when I cleaned my pc, I lost the original images kek

Reactions: jabbawock004

remigio01

Nov 28, 2018
usa el local emulator o pon tu pc en region japon, asegurate que sea region y unicode, ya que si cambias el horario, no funciona
Gracias ya lo hice tambien y ademas tengo el pc en region japon, y tambien use el programa especificamente use este del video:
Ademas si puedo correr juegos en japones el problema es que no puedo jugar este y tambien el juego del violador del tren tengo este otro problema: https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-base-2-dlcs-beel-ze-bub.113735/page-41
https://f95zone.to/threads/train-ca...e-bub.113735/page-41#lg=post-10089563&slide=0
https://f95zone.to/threads/train-ca...e-bub.113735/page-41#lg=post-10089563&slide=1
No mas tengo problemas con los juegos de este creador y no se por que.

Last edited:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I get errors all the time. I wonder if something is wrong with the base game.
No, it is the translation, although the English version that I upload is the most polished, has installed the latest hangers that I put? The 11 is the last one that published.
And if you have them, send one or all

Reactions: Jeycii_

remigio01

Nov 28, 2018
Ya resolvi el problema y fue de pura casualidad que vi un hilo de steam en ingles, fue bastante simple solo tienes que quitar la palomita del Unicode UTF-8 en configuracion regional. por si le ayuda a alguien con el mismo problema.
Foto abajo

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2018
Help ! I just hire them to work at store and for some reason they didn't come and steal item at store anymore , they only came when I put on schedule to work ...

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Help ! I just hire them to work at store and for some reason they didn't come and steal item at store anymore , they only came when I put on schedule to work ...
Before hiring anyone there is a warning message that they wont come to steal anymore.
Also you cant revert this.
You need to load an earlier save before hiring them.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Great! Thanks. Also i cant seem to make the glasses idol girl steal for some reason i got her with no suspicion and got her favorite thing in the stationary and yet she doesnt steal...

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Great! Thanks. Also i cant seem to make the glasses idol girl steal for some reason i got her with no suspicion and got her favorite thing in the stationary and yet she doesnt steal...
when you talk to her, the danger or warning bar appears, that if it has a single line, it will be impossible, you must talk to her to lower it and then since there is nothing, she will steal, whether you talk to her or not

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
she doesnt always steal, for some reason its a "chance" thing for her even tho its maxed and item shown

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Español:
HOLA A TODOS, bueno este fue el primer proyecto que hice, por eso essta hecho un desorden xd
pero bien vamos al lio
Al inicio estaba traduciendo solo, hasta mas o menos la mitad, con Mei, Asaka y Hanakura, asi como otras mecanicas del juego
Hace poco, otro traductor al españolse habia ofrecido a ayudar con el proyecto, el cual dejare sus redes mas adelante
Y bien, ya se termino, a porte traduje algunas cosas mas detalladas del mismo juego y tambien algunas imagenes
espero que sea de su agrado

English:
HELLO EVERYONE, well this was the first project I did, that's why it's a mess xd
but ok let's go to the mess
At the beginning I was translating alone, until more or less half, with Mei, Asaka and Hanakura, as well as other game mechanics
Recently, another Spanish translator had offered to help with the project, which I will leave their networks later
And well, it's over, I ported some more detailed things from the same game and also some images
I hope you like it
I don't know if there is already a group of translators for the English language, so I don't think it's feasible for me (Spanish native language) to do a translation, but if there isn't anyone, well, I can try.

Link GAME: (THE GAME OF THIS LINK IS NECESSARY, SINCE THE XP3 FILES ARE ALREADY UNCOMPRESSED)
LINK Traduccion ESP: (446mb)
LINK unlocked gallery: (you need to put it in the System2 folder in data folder) (Deberas pegarlo en la carpeta System2 que esta dentro de la carpeta data)

ENG GAME:
Link game Full(Need Parch)):
Link single patch:
Link Ing patch with Unlock Gallery:

LINK DE REDES:
TWITTER DE KRISTO NO YAMI:
DISCORD DE KRISTO NO YAMI:

TWITTER ONLYH:
DISCORD ONLYH:

View attachment 1293986
Mediafire link for the game?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote