Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Español:
HOLA A TODOS, bueno este fue el primer proyecto que hice, por eso essta hecho un desorden xd
pero bien vamos al lio
Al inicio estaba traduciendo solo, hasta mas o menos la mitad, con Mei, Asaka y Hanakura, asi como otras mecanicas del juego
Hace poco, otro traductor al españolse habia ofrecido a ayudar con el proyecto, el cual dejare sus redes mas adelante
Y bien, ya se termino, a porte traduje algunas cosas mas detalladas del mismo juego y tambien algunas imagenes
espero que sea de su agrado

English:
HELLO EVERYONE, well this was the first project I did, that's why it's a mess xd
but ok let's go to the mess
At the beginning I was translating alone, until more or less half, with Mei, Asaka and Hanakura, as well as other game mechanics
Recently, another Spanish translator had offered to help with the project, which I will leave their networks later
And well, it's over, I ported some more detailed things from the same game and also some images
I hope you like it
I don't know if there is already a group of translators for the English language, so I don't think it's feasible for me (Spanish native language) to do a translation, but if there isn't anyone, well, I can try.

Link del juego:
Mediafire:
LINK unlocked gallery: (you need to put it in the System2 folder in data folder) (Deberas pegarlo en la carpeta System2 que esta dentro de la carpeta data)

ENG GAME:
Link game Full(Need Parch)):
Link single patch:
Link Ing patch with Unlock Gallery:

LINK DE REDES:
TWITTER DE KRISTO NO YAMI:
DISCORD DE KRISTO NO YAMI:

TWITTER ONLYH:
DISCORD ONLYH:

Ane.png

Last edited:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Hi can i ask how to switch to other language ?
The original game is in Japanese, what I did was a patch to Spanish, and I plan to make a patch for the English language (even if it is not native to the language), only that I have currently had a problem with a .hoop virus, but already I am resuming my activity

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
If you don't mind me asking. but the game in the link is in what language?
I was uploading this game as a translation from Japanese to Spanish, although there are only the dialogues of Mei, Hanakura and Sayaka, as well as NPC and purchase dialogues, the rest is in Japanese

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Just asking in english to let other people understand (pero que sepas que te entiendo xD). In your copy we get the gallery already unlocked, is there any way to reset said gallery? (I like to unlock things myself, so there's no point on me having it already all unlocked). If anyone else knows how, please do tell.

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Reparado un bug en el evento de Hanakura
Tambien le saque el Desbloqueo 100%, que sin querer se habia ido

Fixed a bug in the Hanakura event
I also took out the 100% Unlock, which was inadvertently gone

Although I am not an English speaker, I think I can do a translation, in case there is an ENG audience here who wants

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Ahora si que está sin galería desbloqueada, gracias! Lo que si noto, es que los nombres en la galería ya no están traducidos. Se ha pasado por alto o algo? O simplemente soy yo que ni me fijé si estaban traducidos de antes? Pero juraría que si...

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Ahora si que está sin galería desbloqueada, gracias! Lo que si noto, es que los nombres en la galería ya no están traducidos. Se ha pasado por alto o algo? O simplemente soy yo que ni me fijé si estaban traducidos de antes? Pero juraría que si...
La verdad, es que el desbloqueador de galeria esta traducido y modificado
para volver a bloquearlo tuve que usar el del archivo original sin traducir, por lo que se quedo asi

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
May i know a quick guide to translate this game with translator++? Since i tried and i fail because there no scenario folder after i extracted data xp.3

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
May i know a quick guide to translate this game with translator++? Since i tried and i fail because there no scenario folder after i extracted data xp.3
I don't know the truth, I translated this translation as well as other .xp3 without auto-translation programs like traslato ++, in this case I used pycharm to modify each file

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
can i have link to the original game ?
i have problem playing when it comes to the blonde milf scene
any1 the same?

sorry for bad english

Jul 9, 2021
I don't know the truth, I translated this translation as well as other .xp3 without auto-translation programs like traslato ++, in this case I used pycharm to modify each file
I'm trying to translate this game to English using translate++ and can't seem to find where the dialog options are stored. Do you remember which file they are held?

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I'm trying to translate this game to English using translate++ and can't seem to find where the dialog options are stored. Do you remember which file they are held?
To translate most of the text it was not with translator++, but with pycharm, or some reader for python
The files where the dialogue options with the heroines are, in this image, in scenari 1654975572806.png

I recommend that you only open the translation folder with Visual studio or pycharm, that way you will find the dialogs and images that you need to modify

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote