• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Well, here you are, I only tell you 2 things
1.- I am not a native English speaker, any slang or way of speaking is translated verbatim from how it is said in Spanish, if they can make a type of compilation to make changes in the future, they are fine, but if it is 1 in 1, I will not modify it

2.- You have to write any error to me with an image to be able to find it and solve it, if you just say "there is an error when (anything)" I'm just going to ignore it

Link game Full:
Link single patch:

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
Well, here you are, I only tell you 2 things
1.- I am not a native English speaker, any slang or way of speaking is translated verbatim from how it is said in Spanish, if they can make a type of compilation to make changes in the future, they are fine, but if it is 1 in 1, I will not modify it

2.- You have to write any error to me with an image to be able to find it and solve it, if you just say "there is an error when (anything)" I'm just going to ignore it

Link game Full:
Link single patch:
thx so much !!!!!!!!!!!!

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
thx for translation and ur hardwork, the translation is great but some still in spanish, not a problem except in the conversation options section

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
thx for translation and ur hardwork, the translation is great but some still in spanish, not a problem except in the conversation options section
ready, I already checked it, it seems that translator++ ignores that option, I think because it detects it as a code or variable
I will have to modify it manually, this must be the same for all I suppose
then for the images I can not do anything, since it is a very large amount, even when I translated it into Spanish it took me a couple of days

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Thanks! I was trying the new patch out and I'm getting a syntax error during conversations

View attachment 2071132
Ok, I found the problem, the coding language detects the quotes ' as part of its symbol library, which makes words like "i'm" or "it's" or any word with that simplification, make an error, yes they have no problem reading "im" or "its", you can change it quickly
it is only for the decision selection options in that part, then the whole game is normal

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
yes, the data folder inside 3.0 overwrites the game's data folder
For her there come errors sometimes and then I cant do anything anymore.

Girl: (... i forgot)
Man: (right answer)
Girl: "I wonder if my words were too harsh. "
Then: ERROR

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
For her there come errors sometimes and then I cant do anything anymore.

Girl: (... i forgot)
Man: (right answer)
Girl: "I wonder if my words were too harsh. "
Then: ERROR
Ok i tested again, it always crashes when she says:
Girl: "Do you think the truth that destroys everything should be hidden?

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
This happened after Camera caught her as a thief. This conversation wasnt translated yet. D:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Fix
Thank you so much!
Also i played a few hours and made some screenshots for ERROR and untranslated things

Blond Girl is ALWAYS Error, can not talk to her

The Glasses Girl "ALERTA" doesnt go down even though i do combos all time

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote