Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Just some untranslated things
Regarding the alert, I don't know why it doesn't go down, but there are supposed to be 2 types of good options, those that make it go down, and those that don't, but they're fine, you'll know that by the sound
I already made a fix for the bugs and I'm going to translate the ones that are missing there, if you have the save data to speed things up it would be fine

Reactions: Jeycii_

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Español:
HOLA A TODOS, bueno este fue el primer proyecto que hice, por eso essta hecho un desorden xd
pero bien vamos al lio
Al inicio estaba traduciendo solo, hasta mas o menos la mitad, con Mei, Asaka y Hanakura, asi como otras mecanicas del juego
Hace poco, otro traductor al españolse habia ofrecido a ayudar con el proyecto, el cual dejare sus redes mas adelante
Y bien, ya se termino, a porte traduje algunas cosas mas detalladas del mismo juego y tambien algunas imagenes
espero que sea de su agrado

English:
HELLO EVERYONE, well this was the first project I did, that's why it's a mess xd
but ok let's go to the mess
At the beginning I was translating alone, until more or less half, with Mei, Asaka and Hanakura, as well as other game mechanics
Recently, another Spanish translator had offered to help with the project, which I will leave their networks later
And well, it's over, I ported some more detailed things from the same game and also some images
I hope you like it
I don't know if there is already a group of translators for the English language, so I don't think it's feasible for me (Spanish native language) to do a translation, but if there isn't anyone, well, I can try.

Link GAME: (THE GAME OF THIS LINK IS NECESSARY, SINCE THE XP3 FILES ARE ALREADY UNCOMPRESSED)
LINK Traduccion ESP: (446mb)
LINK unlocked gallery: (you need to put it in the System2 folder in data folder) (Deberas pegarlo en la carpeta System2 que esta dentro de la carpeta data)

ENG GAME:
Link game Full(Need Parch)):
Link single patch:

LINK DE REDES:
TWITTER DE KRISTO NO YAMI:
DISCORD DE KRISTO NO YAMI:

TWITTER ONLYH:
DISCORD ONLYH:

View attachment 1293986

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Regarding the alert, I don't know why it doesn't go down, but there are supposed to be 2 types of good options, those that make it go down, and those that don't, but they're fine, you'll know that by the sound
I already made a fix for the bugs and I'm going to translate the ones that are missing there, if you have the save data to speed things up it would be fine
Mhh, I couldnt unlock any H-Scenes for Glasses Girl so far, even tho her prefered product was showcasted many times already. Weird.

Do you know the reason why "ERROR" comes for the blond short hair girl?

Also here is my current save file.

I will keep save files for error scenes if you want.
Mhh, i cant find a way to upload the save file. Its .kdt and i cant find a way to convert it to upload it. Do you know any ways?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mhh, I couldnt unlock any H-Scenes for Glasses Girl so far, even tho her prefered product was showcasted many times already. Weird.

Mhh, i cant find a way to upload the save file. Its .kdt and i cant find a way to convert it to upload it. Do you know any ways?
I tried it with ezyzip

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

The Alarm Bar for Glasses girl only goes for responses not used yet. But for NEW positive responses it will go down a bit.
I was able to change ALARM from 4 to 2

I was able to have conversation with blond short hair girl. But Alarm bar didnt go down. Still THANK YOU!

EDIT: Glasses Girl bar goes down, just need to keep choosing correct answers.
Blond Short Hair girl conversations works now too!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ok I finally got H-Scenes for blond short hair girl and Glasses Girl
Just some answers have ERRORS, if you save/load a lot, its manageable

The Text for long orange hair milf got translated but shows ERROR on Thief Scene now
Here is save file and SS

Last edited:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Ok I finally got H-Scenes for blond short hair girl and Glasses Girl
Just some answers have ERRORS, if you save/load a lot, its manageable

The Text for long orange hair milf got translated but shows ERROR on Thief Scene now
Here is save file and SS
Ok, I'll check it, I'm usually busy, I do stream to de-stress from what I have to translate

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks! I was trying the new patch out and I'm getting a syntax error during conversations

View attachment 2071132
Yo. You are currently playing right?
Hey, thanks for sharing your guide.
Do you know how to get the 4th girl? Glasses Short Hair Girl? Do i need to have bad store reputation or low money for her?

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
NIIIIIIIIIIIICE, I found you man!
Do you have Patreon?
Hahaha it was an easter egg that I put, I only had planned that the content would be for Spanish speakers so I did that, I hope it doesn't bother so much
The worst thing is that I had lost the raw file, so I couldn't change it,
and about the patreon, I have, although they have no advantage for users, so it would be a waste of time

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hahaha it was an easter egg that I put, I only had planned that the content would be for Spanish speakers so I did that, I hope it doesn't bother so much
The worst thing is that I had lost the raw file, so I couldn't change it,
and about the patreon, I have, although they have no advantage for users, so it would be a waste of time
Haha, of course it doesnt bother me. Im so thankful to you that you are doing english translation that you can put any easter egg you want xD Iam making you work in the game shop everyday though haha

Im sure no one is bothered by your easter egg :D
It was really funny to find it there xD

By the way, I really need that orange long hair milf dialogue. She keeps visiting game shop but I cant talk to her cuz the game crashes all the time then. So she is stuck at lvl 4 right now, pretty please xD

And do you know how to get the short hair glasses manager? I never see her for some reason. Does my shop need to have bad toilet?

You are the best man!

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Haha, of course it doesnt bother me. Im so thankful to you that you are doing english translation that you can put any easter egg you want xD Iam making you work in the game shop everyday though haha

Im sure no one is bothered by your easter egg :D
It was really funny to find it there xD

By the way, I really need that orange long hair milf dialogue. She keeps visiting game shop but I cant talk to her cuz the game crashes all the time then. So she is stuck at lvl 4 right now, pretty please xD

And do you know how to get the short hair glasses manager? I never see her for some reason. Does my shop need to have bad toilet?

You are the best man!
With the manager the only thing I remember is that over time it appears, I don't remember after what day it becomes more frequent

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

ready, blonde mistake finished
I will see if later in another patch I add the translation of some images
YEEEEESH THANK YOU SO MUCH!
"Blonde mistake" you mean daughter?
So orange mother is still Error?

I will try immediately, thanks!

EDIT: ORANGE HAIR MOTHER IS WORKING; THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021

that was it, i got confused with the hair color lol

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021

I think I already remember to have the one with glasses (ishiki) you must make the thefts in the store higher, so that she comes to monitor, it is achieved by accepting a bribe when a random catch comes out

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I think I already remember to have the one with glasses (ishiki) you must make the thefts in the store higher, so that she comes to monitor, it is achieved by accepting a bribe when a random catch comes out
Haha yes, Im so happy that the orange mother is working now, thanks!

I see.. so the thefts become higher when I accept more bribes..
In tutorial, it also says there the thefts are also more when the Toilet/Urinal is dirty. I wonder if its de to toilet or due to bribes. This post said that you can get arrested for too many bribes.
Oh well I will just try

EDIT: Guides say i geti nto prison for too much bribes so its probably toilet dirty to get her

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote