Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
how is the last patch? do find any error?
Im at day 20. All girls are punishment lvl 6 and i recruited all for shop working except for the store manager.
there are still errors during conversations for girls but its still playable by reloading the save.
i just didnt say anything to not bother our SAVIOR AND HERO OnlyH for every small error bug.
but if yo want i can still screenshot these.

Im taking a small break because I have been playing too much these past weeks xd

Last edited:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
jajaja it's OK, I know I said it before not to bother me for little things, although at that time it was because I was annoyed by other disrespectful followers who reluctantly asked and did not contribute to solve the problem if you find an error, you can notify it, so the patches are finished
Im at day 20. All girls are punishment lvl 6 and i recruited all for shop working except for the store manager.
there are still errors during conversations for girls but its still playable by reloading the save.
i just didnt say anything to not bother our SAVIOR AND HERO OnlyH for every small error bug.
but if yo want i can still screenshot these.

Im taking a small break because I have been playing too much these past weeks xd

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
jajaja it's OK, I know I said it before not to bother me for little things, although at that time it was because I was annoyed by other disrespectful followers who reluctantly asked and did not contribute to solve the problem if you find an error, you can notify it, so the patches are finished
Love you man!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Oh wait. I was just rereading some old stuff and just saw that you have discord and such.
Joined immediately xd

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Found this error and it's pretty early in game, wonder if there's a fix in earlier patch or is this the new one.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Found this error and it's pretty early in game, wonder if there's a fix in earlier patch or is this the new one.
if yo uare using the latest patch v 11/12, then its not a new bug xd
Thanks for posting

lliw26

Nov 11, 2017
1666040085386.png
Keep getting this error message when trying to run either application in the ENG file, with patch, can anyone help? feel dumb, I'm running in Japanese local, and unzipped using 7-zip.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote