Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
she also tends NOT to steal sometimes if your cleanliness isnt 100%, even tho you are displaying her fav item

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
Link GAME: (THE GAME OF THIS LINK IS NECESSARY, SINCE THE XP3 FILES ARE ALREADY UNCOMPRESSED)
is this the japanese one with full game+all the dlc?
since i got the syntax error when i talk to the red haired girl and the shot hair blonde one, i wonder if this is the cause of the translation

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
is this the japanese one with full game+all the dlc?
since i got the syntax error when i talk to the red haired girl and the shot hair blonde one, i wonder if this is the cause of the translation
Download the game from 1st page, then download the patch files from this link here. It has all the fixes and english translation

Its full game + all dlcs

Reactions: sinran987654321

Daggander

May 2, 2020
How do i launch the game? I get an error when launching the exe:
???<link to game directory>\???????Z.exe ?????.

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
First of all, thank you so much for your hard work. I'm a big fan of Beezelbub games and this definitely helps. Do you have a Patreon or something? The second thing is, is there a guide for this game?

Reactions: Jeycii_

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Encountered this error as well during interrogation.
Done, I already saw the problem, the image file has been edited so many times that it's out of line with the limit, which it has, which is why it causes a conflict, I'm going to pass on some raw images, with that it's solved, when I have time I'll see if I can translate those images

On patreon, I have, although I don't have advantages to offer, I had planned to do translations of games that are still in jap, which I usually translate from jap-esp

And about the guide, I had thought of re-playing it to be clear about some things, since I had only completed it with the isshiki dlc
It's not that it's that difficult, it's just a matter of taking out the texts that the girls like, but I think I can do something at the beginning of December

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Hi ! New here,

The game doesn't seem to start (even after using japanese locale). On right clicking the exe and running it using japanese locale, nothing happens. I downloaded the files labelled "Link game Full(Need Parch))", "Link single patch" and "Link Ing patch with Unlock Gallery" and replaced the data folder. Am I missing something or has anyone else faced any similar issue?

EDIT: I've run the program in japanese as admin, using locale emulator and nothing happens
EDIT: Turns out t was a bug with the emulator itself

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote