Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so i understand the game is full and with dlcs....... so what is partial about it? the translation has some spots missing? (sorry if i could not understand after reading the post)

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
so i understand the game is full and with dlcs....... so what is partial about it? the translation has some spots missing? (sorry if i could not understand after reading the post)
It was partial, since at the beginning of the post, I had not converted some images and other things
The translation in Spanish is already complete, and in English I don't know if more is missing

Reactions: collectioner

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
It was partial, since at the beginning of the post, I had not converted some images and other things
The translation in Spanish is already complete, and in English I don't know if more is missing
so if you say "was" this means that it is indeed complete version now(somewhere in posts) and there is nothing left untranslated if i did not miss a post speaking about it? thanks if it is like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
so if you say "was" this means that it is indeed complete version now(somewhere in posts) and there is nothing left untranslated if i did not miss a post speaking about it? thanks if it is like that
yep, OnlyH sure gave it his best and im very grateful for his help. i love this game and without konbini shoujo i would never have train capacity 300%, another favorite of mine lul

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
It is at the maximum that it could at the moment, there were still several images without translating, such as decision buttons and that, this because the quantity was very large, and I did not have time at that moment

Also, I know that this post and others are badly structured, since I did them a long time ago and I don't know the rules for structuring them, besides that I wanted to delete them but I couldn't find the button kek

Reactions: collectioner

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
can someone download the eng side files on the first post and put them on gofile or mega? because mediafire never liked me since i try for almost a week and the download fails at the end
edit: nvm the new turbo mode let me download it

Last edited:

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
anyone got a new patch/fix because it's not letting me get farther with Isshiki the manager the game keeps crashing

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
anyone got a new patch/fix because it's not letting me get farther with Isshiki the manager the game keeps crashing
maybe try to reload an earlier save so you would get another dialogue. its quite possible that one dialogue is still broken so the game would crash.
i thought we found all errors or maybe you didnt DL the newest version OnlyH uploaded?

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
maybe try to reload an earlier save so you would get another dialogue. its quite possible that one dialogue is still broken so the game would crash.
i thought we found all errors or maybe you didnt DL the newest version OnlyH uploaded?
Doesn't work because she says the same thing everytime (if there is a new version can you direct me to it?)

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
Screenshot 2023-05-18 155419.png Without fail i constantly get this error with Isshiki at the cash register every time i ask her the third option and i can't continue her events because of this and she won't steal (even tho i have cameras at her spot and cleanliness is at a good spot) this is with the most recent patch btw

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 2631999 Without fail i constantly get this error with Isshiki at the cash register every time i ask her the third option and i can't continue her events because of this and she won't steal (even tho i have cameras at her spot and cleanliness is at a good spot) this is with the most recent patch btw
ah sorry i forgot to check this here again. unfortunately i dont know what the problem here is. onlyh usually looked and machine translated error parts of any girl from me but he seemed finish with this game for now.

maybe you should just ignore her, because shes the girl with most errors but also the most boring person imo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote