Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for all the work with the translation, it help a lot.
Is there any english guide of the game? There's some game mechanics that i don't really understand.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for all the work with the translation, it help a lot.
Is there any english guide of the game? There's some game mechanics that i don't really understand.
unfortunately not, i wrote down the girls paths for myself but deleting everything already, sorry.
but if there are questions for mechanics you can just ask, they are quite easy iirc

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
unfortunately not, i wrote down the girls paths for myself but deleting everything already, sorry.
but if there are questions for mechanics you can just ask, they are quite easy iirc
The other employee stat are not translate, what are they supposed to do?
1686597023446.png
The item from anazon are used for the different girl?
When you get a girl stealing what are the impact of the 3 options: Forgive, Punish and call the police?

Thanks in advance

Dyas

Feb 10, 2017
Guys any help?
There is an apostrophe in that string it doesn't like. Go to the data/scenario folder and open 接客フェイズ_007時雨.ks in notepad. Go to line 70 and change the line to 【Shigure】「[落]its hot in here」(or just delete the ' from it's hot) and save.

Also open 接客フェイズ_003あさか.ks in the scenario folder. There is he same problem on line 426. Change it to [eval exp="tf.replayText[0] = 'Well lets go in peace'"]. (This is for the red haired girl).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote