• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Complete Konibini Shoujo Z (Conbeni Shoujo Z) patch 3 Ero Goods Shin Nyuuka

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 9, 2021
To translate most of the text it was not with translator++, but with pycharm, or some reader for python
The files where the dialogue options with the heroines are, in this image, in scenari View attachment 1865103

I recommend that you only open the translation folder with Visual studio or pycharm, that way you will find the dialogs and images that you need to modify
Thanks!
As well, how did you mange to override the original files with the extracted ones. I tired extracting the original using krkrextract and deleting the data.xp3 file but it only works if I deleted the patch files as well.
This is my first time translating a game so sorry for all the questions.

Also, I found that translate++ works well for the non-interactive parts but that's just about it.

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Thanks!
As well, how did you mange to override the original files with the extracted ones. I tired extracting the original using krkrextract and deleting the data.xp3 file but it only works if I deleted the patch files as well.
This is my first time translating a game so sorry for all the questions.

Also, I found that translate++ works well for the non-interactive parts but that's just about it.
I didn't understand very well
It cannot be canceled, if you have a data folder and the data.xp3, the kirikiri will go automatically to the .xp3
Perhaps, as a new translator, you feel ostigated by that, but you have to do it manually, order the data.xp3 files and their patches in the data folder
in the same way, the game that I uploaded has all the patches already ordered, if you just want to translate. it is better that you use that folder, and only modify what you have to modify
another thing, is that here I put an "easter egg", where are my fellow translators, you can replace with the original or modify it yourself(system2 and image folde)

Jul 9, 2021
I didn't understand very well
It cannot be canceled, if you have a data folder and the data.xp3, the kirikiri will go automatically to the .xp3
Perhaps, as a new translator, you feel ostigated by that, but you have to do it manually, order the data.xp3 files and their patches in the data folder
in the same way, the game that I uploaded has all the patches already ordered, if you just want to translate. it is better that you use that folder, and only modify what you have to modify
another thing, is that here I put an "easter egg", where are my fellow translators, you can replace with the original or modify it yourself(system2 and image folde)
How did you order the files from the patches into the data folder? I noticed that some dialog resulted in a script error in your download so I wanted to try to extract it myself to see if I can fix it using an unmodified game first.
1655025624105.png

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
How did you order the files from the patches into the data folder? I noticed that some dialog resulted in a script error in your download so I wanted to try to extract it myself to see if I can fix it using an unmodified game first.
View attachment 1866150
hell, it seems that there are still those errors, and I had told my public to tell me xd
well this is easy, it is because line 181 was modified, the good thing is that it specifies there, the first is the file and the number is the line
1655061018718.png
For these cases, it should be corrected like this
1655061066694.png

it's just putting the [落], which is a macro that the game uses for what are text appearance time and other things

Jul 9, 2021
hell, it seems that there are still those errors, and I had told my public to tell me xd
well this is easy, it is because line 181 was modified, the good thing is that it specifies there, the first is the file and the number is the line
View attachment 1866993
For these cases, it should be corrected like this
View attachment 1866994

it's just putting the [落], which is a macro that the game uses for what are text appearance time and other things
Ah ok thanks, so that's what that message means. I think there is another script error when the player talks to the blonde woman from the dlc as well.

Reactions: Jeycii_

XXXLutz3

Sep 25, 2021
Did a quick check for one of the error messages for the blonde - looks like there's bunch of stuff missing in general.
I managed to fix the error message popping up and proceed to the next scene, but there the textbox just stays blank without any errors popping up, so no clue where to go from there

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ah ok thanks, so that's what that message means. I think there is another script error when the player talks to the blonde woman from the dlc as well.
Bro are you still working on the english translation?
I need to know if anyone is still working on it or not xd

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Reparado un bug en el evento de Hanakura
Tambien le saque el Desbloqueo 100%, que sin querer se habia ido

Fixed a bug in the Hanakura event
I also took out the 100% Unlock, which was inadvertently gone

Although I am not an English speaker, I think I can do a translation, in case there is an ENG audience here who wants
Hello, would you still work for an english translation please? I tried playing it on japanese but its so sad not to be able to read it properly

Jul 9, 2021
Bro are you still working on the english translation?
I need to know if anyone is still working on it or not xd
Hey feel free to work on it. Windows managed to fuck up and I had to wipe my hard drive along with my progress. I found that you can use OnlyH's spanish translation in Translate++ to quickly translate the text into English though you may have to fix up some text handling symbols in visual studio.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hey feel free to work on it. Windows managed to fuck up and I had to wipe my hard drive along with my progress. I found that you can use OnlyH's spanish translation in Translate++ to quickly translate the text into English though you may have to fix up some text handling symbols in visual studio.
oof, sad.. i will not work on it but thanks for the info

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote